Non name-brand dirt bikes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Non name-brand dirt bikes

a guy down the street from me is selling a TW200 that he has on the road for 1800 obo

Stay away from the Chinese junk. You will spend more time fixing than riding. Everything about them is cheap. There are no short cuts. Save a bit longer and buy a used name brand

I could have bought a different brand Chinese 250cc dual sport for $1000us shiping included but I chose the CSC TT250. I haven't come across any bad reviews of their bikes or service, I want to do a fly and ride from LA and I like that seat for my skinny ***. I been looking for a used KLR Sper Sherpa for months and saw a few in decent shape going for $3500+, no thanks.

PS. Did I mention the bike comes with 2yrs unlimited km warranty part and labour. Any of those beat up Jap bikes comes with that? I own a 84 CB450sc, I love the bike but its carbs are PITA, really cold blooded and the stator couldn't power its own headlight.

I could have bought a different brand Chinese 250cc dual sport for $1000us shiping included but I chose the CSC TT250. I haven't come across any bad reviews of their bikes or service, I want to do a fly and ride from LA and I like that seat for my skinny ***. I been looking for a used KLR Sper Sherpa for months and saw a few in decent shape going for $3500+, no thanks.

PS. Did I mention the bike comes with 2yrs unlimited km warranty part and labour. Any of those beat up Jap bikes comes with that? I own a 84 CB450sc, I love the bike but its carbs are PITA, really cold blooded and the stator couldn't power its own headlight.
I personally would like to see this bike in person. Come out for a ride next season and we'll put it to the test.

Just came back from Boca Chica, DR. Most of the dual sport bikes the cops ride are Loncin 200cc. They ride 2 up on the roads and beach. Very similar to the CSC TT250...

I got a TaoTao, cheap chinese 110cc semi-auto dirt bike just for fartin around the yard. Paid 500$ new, and blew the engine after about 4 hours of riding, It was still covered under warranty so they replaced it. Hauling my 230lb fat *** around is probably the reason for the blow-up. Starts first Kick every time since the replacement though.
dealer told me most parts where interchangeable with yamaha 90cc stuff, he was probably talking about the side stand.

Back
Top Bottom