SpaceX. They did it. | GTAMotorcycle.com

SpaceX. They did it.

Holy smokes!!! is it just me or are those rockits are VERRY BIG FALLYC symbowls! :icescream::angel9: VERY NICE! :tongue1::love5:

After yesterdays launch.I really think Musk has the biggest ego ever.Launch a car into orbit with a fake astronaunt belted into it.!Really? The booster landings were spectacular,but the drone landing in the ocean was a spectacular fail again.I hope he has to clean that eco mess up.I'm beginning to think this guy is a snowflake.Ev's for the masses...don't think so with the prices that are way out of range for the average consumer.

After yesterdays launch.I really think Musk has the biggest ego ever.Launch a car into orbit with a fake astronaunt belted into it.!Really? The booster landings were spectacular,but the drone landing in the ocean was a spectacular fail again.I hope he has to clean that eco mess up.I'm beginning to think this guy is a snowflake.Ev's for the masses...don't think so with the prices that are way out of range for the average consumer.
Define snowflake. If we both on the same definition then yes. He also left his wife for a younger woman, so go figure.

A mix of Donald Trump and Paris Hilton.

A friend recently jumped from Faraday Future to SpaceX. I guess he likes working with huge egos (or they just have more money to pay him).

You are way out of line here .... And here's why. Surely his personality is not one to be likeable by most. But his achievements, you are questioning those?????

The pundits use this myth line .... " EV's for masses, yeah right. Look at Tesla car prices." .... What you are ignorant of is that his main goal is to accelerate transition to EV's in general, not to make Tesla so cheap that it can compete with Corolla EV one day. In another words, he's forcing the other OEMs into EV's. Are you going to dispute that as well?

Seriously, how can you be against a guy and his companies who have achieved so much? Snowflake, really???

Holy smokes!!! is it just me or are those rockits are VERRY BIG FALLYC symbowls! :icescream::angel9: VERY NICE! :tongue1::love5:

The word is spelled Phallic.

And is that the first thing that comes to your mind? You must go crazy in the produce section of the grocery store.

Last edited:
Did you get a T-shirt? Or better yet, a Flamethrower? What's going to happen when people start incinerating each other with those Flamethrowers?

Depends what you consider the average buyer. Is it somebody that would be on the edge of repo with a Camry? Then you're right I guess. Otherwise many people would consider the model 3 within reach of the average consumer. I was actually about to go to the store and put down a deposit, but then Elon went and announced they were cancelling free supercharging only for the 3. ****** me off at the time, but in the end it makes sense, especially at the rates they'd be paying in Ontario. I'll likely end up getting one in a couple years when wait times are down to a week instead of a year. BTW, I think they may be the only exotic car manufacturer that has ever made a car in the average consumer affordability range.

At the risk of sounding like an Elon Musk fanboi, I have to give it to him. Everytime people doubt him, he goes and proves them wrong. I'd love to have Bezos money, but simply being rich isn't anything special. At the moment, Musk seems to be the closest thing to Tony Stark that we can get. Maybe if he ever gets kidnapped by terrorists, he'll become Iron Man.

Oh and LiNK666, Bezos is 3 years late to the party. Spacex landed a rocket in April 2016 after a resupply mission for nasa, and then re-used it in March last year. They were landing test rockets in 2015 though.

I was all pro Elon till he launched a car (space junk) into orbit.Nah...snowflake.

I was all for him until he ditch his wife for younger meat. I mean... I love women as much as the other guy but we gotta differentiate ourselves from other animals.

A mix of Donald Trump and Paris Hilton.
That has got to be the best explanation of "snowflake" I've seen yet!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I was all for him until he ditch his wife for younger meat. I mean... I love women as much as the other guy but we gotta differentiate ourselves from other animals.

There are lots of animals that mate for life.

Space junk: his personal car orbiting the Sun for the next billion years. If he put a solar panel on it, it could keep playing the music for a long time too. lol

I was all pro Elon till he launched a car (space junk) into orbit.Nah...snowflake.

So you're ok with satellites in low earth orbit, but not ok with something with less mass being sent to mars orbit? They actually overshot mars orbit, and the car will end up in an asteroid belt further out, but still.

I liked Musk in some of the TV and movie roles before all this Space X stuff.....

Umm opps not this guy?? :p

kevin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom