"Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays" at GBM in 2016 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays" at GBM in 2016

Need to be a dealer vendor Paul. PM Paul I am sure he can hook you up its not too expensive and reaches a great community.

BigEvilDoer and I are both in for the Tuesdays, thanks for putting on some days, looking forward to it.

It's going to be nice to do "free" track days this summer since they're all paid for in February. haha...

So to sign up and use the vouchers we purchased at the show, do we have to call the track or is there a way to use them online?

would be nice if we can do it online...

Currently we do not have a way to use the voucher as pymt thru the online program so you will need to call the track to register and let them know you are using a voucher.

Currently we do not have a way to use the voucher as pymt thru the online program so you will need to call the track to register and let them know you are using a voucher.
Is there someone in the office daily? Can we just leave a message if no one is available?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What's your cut off day for using the vouchers (Friday-Monday before?), or can we just show up at the track and use them there?

Thanks!

There is someone in the office each day 9-5 and you can also leave messages on the phone that will be retrieved each morning. If you don't pre register but decide at the last minute to come you can use the voucher at the gate. But preregistering lets us make a decision on going forward.

For example tomorrows program currently has only 5 registered riders - so we need to hear from more people that they are planning to attend by 5pm today, otherwise we will have to cancel the day. Don't really want to cancel the 1st day of a new program, but can't afford to take that kind of a financial loss either.

Fair enough.
Would love to come but the weather looks less than stellar.

I won't be there tomorrow because of the weather but looking forward to the June one!

As many have posted the weather report now shows some rain in the forecast which was a factor in not getting enough response -signups to do tomorrows lapping program so it has been cancelled. See everyone in June.

Back
Top Bottom