"Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays" at GBM in 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays" at GBM in 2016

PLS

In response to a number of requests for more track days at GBM, we have added the "Two Wheel Tuesdays (days) & Thursdays (evenings)" program to the 2016 schedule. This addition will allow us to cater to riders of all levels and desires. The Two Wheel T&T program will consists of 5 Tuesday day programs from 9am -5pm and 5 Thursday evening programs from 5-9pm. (Basically one of each per month from May to Sept)

The current Friday lapping days before SOAR events are geared more toward those looking to get in some race practice and those experienced lappers who enjoy a fast paced,high energy program. The Two Wheel T&T program is designed to be more laid back & accessible to the less experienced rider looking get into lapping, the person who isn't into racing just enjoys a day at the track, and the experienced rider looking for more track time.

The dates for Two Wheel Tuesdays are May 17, June 14,July 19,Aug 9, Sept 13
The dates for Two Wheel Thursdays are June 9, July 7, July 28, Aug 18, Sept 22
Opening Lapping Wkd Sat/Sun May 7/8
The Friday Lapping before SOAR events are May 27, June 17, July 22, Aug 26, Sept 9, Sept 30. The configurations will match the one used on the race wkd.

The tentative 2016 schedule for Grand Bend's Road Course is on the website. Wishing everyone a Great Holiday Season !

Last edited:
This is great news, I know the K/W community has been looking for this. The Thursday evenings last year were a hit, so its good to see we have some full day lapping added.

Looking forward to it!

Best part of this notice now - I have more time to save up to take advantage of these dates!

Too bad it is too far for me..definitely i would like to try this track;-)

Never mind i don't think it is worth it to drive to GB from Oshawa- it is the same distance to Bogie and definitely Bogie it is well worth it.;-)

Excellent! I will be there for most of these! Thanks for posting early so we can book our vacation days accordingly.

Never mind i don't think it is worth it to drive to GB from Oshawa- it is the same distance to Bogie and definitely Bogie it is well worth it.;-)
Have done Grand Bend doing the speed limit in 2 hours and 58 minutes from Courtice. Pulling the trailer.Bogie is farther then that.Grand Bend is an easier drive pulling a trailer. If you stay and incorporate the beach,,,well worth it. But it is no Bogie,,

Tnks John- I don't know maybe it's me but i rather travel more in the east end. Like mosp/shann/bogie - - Same here, to my place to Bogie i made it in 3hours if i leave early in the morning;-)

Last edited:
For people west of Toronto it's a whole lot nicer to travel west and not have to drive through Toronto. Going to Calabogie from Kitchener is a big commitment. For a quick, mid-week track day, Grand Bend is the best option for us.

even going to SMP, you used to be able to beat the traffic monday mornings if you left early, but that isn't so anymore.

That's one of the reason i can't be bother go through the gta!lol

Last edited:
Just an FYI - Preseason specials on Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays will be available for purchase at the Motorcycle Super Show this wkd. (Drew & Sunny will be at the SOAR booth with all the details).

Just an FYI - Preseason specials on Two Wheel Tuesdays and Thursdays will be available for purchase at the Motorcycle Super Show this wkd. (Drew & Sunny will be at the SOAR booth with all the details).

As much as we'll be hanging around the SOAR people, we will have our Slightly Stoopid Racing booth in Hall 4 this weekend. Stop by and check out the pre-season specials at Grand Bend Raceway!

As much as we'll be hanging around the SOAR people, we will have our Slightly Stoopid Racing booth in Hall 4 this weekend. Stop by and check out the pre-season specials at Grand Bend Raceway!

Sorry My Bad - Thought you were in the same area as Ken/SOAR ( glad I found his out so I know where to find you on Sat)

But will Sunny have cookies at the Slightly Stoopid Racing booth in Hall 4? should I bring doggie treats too?

I purchased the 3 Tuesday full days special. Great deal !! Can't wait for track season to start !!

My post re the Two Wheel Tuesday and Thursday Introductory specials seems to have disappeared - so rather than posting it here again (maybe I violated GTAM policy) you can see the deal on the GBM raceway website < the deal expires Jan 31/16.

Back
Top Bottom