Dear potheads, Merry Christmas! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear potheads, Merry Christmas!

No thanks! I don't want the government ****ing up the weed industry. too..
I'm fine with how it is now. Don't want it legalized... may be decriminalized, but not legalized. Even if they did legalize it... I would continue to get it from where I do now.
No chance I am ever going to pay taxes on it!

No thanks! I don't want the government ****ing up the weed industry. too..
I'm fine with how it is now. Don't want it legalized... may be decriminalized, but not legalized. Even if they did legalize it... I would continue to get it from where I do now.

Honestly dude, i dont know much about how the unregulated market works so i cant comment. I can imagine itd be much cheaper compare to when it will be legalized.

This may suck. I was hoping the already-established dispensaries would be handing it out. They're the one's who know the most about the different strains.

I don't really care about cost, I don't smoke enough to give a ****. Must've spent under 100 bucks on pot in the 8 years I've been smoking it... 20 Bucks a gram for getting it from a reputable source and not feeding gangs with money sounds like a pretty good deal to me!!

I think it's a little like putting the horse before the cart. Have the thought about how they will enforce drive in while high.

I Have no problem about someone getting stoned in their living room or back yard. I don't want to be sharing the road with a stoner or snow blower

I think it's a little like putting the horse before the cart. Have the thought about how they will enforce drive in while high.

I Have no problem about someone getting stoned in their living room or back yard. I don't want to be sharing the road with a stoner or snow blower

Nothing Wynne does makes any sense. She is a crazy old kook and nothing she does makes any sense. And good point on the driving issue.

You've been doing just that all along. Potheads are especially fearless when it comes to toking & driving.

Yup, dangerous af.

Those who blaze and drive have the same mentality as drunk drivers do. "Don't worry, I'm okay".

You're in focus, until you lose focus - only takes one time, but many, as seen with the number of drunk drivers on the road, still don't get it.

Just like how they enforce driving while drunk.

They are hoping to have this finalized by Wednesday April 20th, 2016.
Other provinces will be green with envy if Ontario is first.

Those who blaze and drive have the same mentality as drunk drivers do. "Don't worry, I'm okay".
Smoking weed and driving is no where near as bad as drinking and driving. Not even close.

Smoking weed and driving is no where near as bad as drinking and driving. Not even close.

I would tend to agree with that, if only because I was given a lift to work by a chronic pothead for a number of years.

Still, I really don't think it's safe for everyone, especially occasional smokers.

I would never ever trust myself to drive while baked.

What's the big mystery guys? Pot affects different people differently, does everybody around here smoke alone? Some guys could cut competitive lap times while somebody else hides behind the pit wall in a state of paranoia. I think it's worth the roll of the dice, yolo. Oh, Merry Christmas!

Why do you worry about potheads driving? They'll be sitting in the basement playing Halo or Call of Duty and eating doritos.

Theyre working on a breathelyzer to detect high drivers.

I used to smoke and know some people are dumbasses whrn they drive high.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Why do you worry about potheads driving? They'll be sitting in the basement playing Halo or Call of Duty and eating doritos.

With the amount of time I spend on the road and the number of times I can smell pot smoke wafting out from a vehicle in front of me (honestly, as a non-smoker myself, I can smell it a mile away...), I respectfully beg to differ.

I'm all for legalization/decriminalization/whatever (Hell, the tax revenue will be a government windfall), despite being a non-user myself, but I do take issues with people who think it's "just fine" to drive under one mind-altering substance all while suggesting that driving under another (alcohol) is where the problem actually is.

I definitely don't advocate driving high but the comparison between high and drunk driving are almost incomparable other than the fact that they are both intoxicants. People who are drunk can barely walk straight, let alone handle a 4000 pound automobile in a legal and safe manner. Apparently a couple drinks is enough to take out a whole generation in a family on the road...

I've seen high drivers and to be honest they're very careful. They for the most part go the speed limit (they think they're going faster when they arent) , respect the laws of the road, drive in a safe manner, stay between the lines without swerving etc. Honestly if you ever see a high driver, they are full out concentrating on the road, head straight, both hands on the wheel and full concentration.

If you ever see a drunk driver they are barely able to hold their neck on their shoulders...

Again I don't advocate for this because I'm sure they wouldn't fare well in an emergency situation, but the two are completely different and if I was forced to deal with one of the two I'd deal with the stoned drivers. As long as they stay in the right lane doing the limit, it's an open road for me.

My point Is, most people who are high can actually drive, most people who are DRUNK THINK they can drive as well as they think they can dance while under the influence.

Last edited:
Lol.. LCBO pricing will most likely be $20 a gram.

Back
Top Bottom