Dear potheads, Merry Christmas! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear potheads, Merry Christmas!

Might drop by WeeMedical sometime to get a local shop close by. :p
If you go to legit dispensaries, which, after reading this article apparently there aren't many around it may seem like a step down from what you were used to. they carry about 20-30 strains which isn't a lot but for me it's plenty since I rarely use -- along with edibles (sodas, cookies, candies).

To be honest I'm surprised they are still operating. Apparently upon opening there were many cops that were standing outside the place but according to a friend they were just asking people to prove they signed up to the shop if they had pot on them and then they went on their way.

But yeah, go check it out let me know what you think since I'm assuming you go to the higher end dispensaries.

If you go to legit dispensaries, which, after reading this article apparently there aren't many around it may seem like a step down from what you were used to. they carry about 20-30 strains which isn't a lot but for me it's plenty since I rarely use -- along with edibles (sodas, cookies, candies).

To be honest I'm surprised they are still operating. Apparently upon opening there were many cops that were standing outside the place but according to a friend they were just asking people to prove they signed up to the shop if they had pot on them and then they went on their way.

But yeah, go check it out let me know what you think since I'm assuming you go to the higher end dispensaries.

Did a bit of research - Did you apply for a temp membership? Are you heading back to see their practitioner to get a full membership for a fee of $40? Overall their prices look pretty pricey @ about ~$12-$13/g.

Have not had a good experience with candies and probably won't go that route again. They were so bad the 2 times I got them, I actually put them somewhere and have no idea where they are anymore... Probably on the floor of my closet or something... They belonged in the trash. :p

I may just drop by as a one time thing as that $40 membership just seems like a cashgrab to me.

Last edited:
Did a bit of research - Did you apply for a temp membership? Are you heading back to see their practitioner to get a full membership for a fee of $40? Overall their prices look pretty pricey @ about ~$12-$13/g.

Have not had a good experience with candies and probably won't go that route again. They were so bad the 2 times I got them, I actually put them somewhere and have no idea where they are anymore... Probably on the floor of my closet or something... They belonged in the trash. :p

I may just drop by as a one time thing as that $40 membership just seems like a cashgrab to me.
PM'd

I notice a couple posts have been deleted here, for good reason too, and since no one has brought it up, i will let the cat out of the bag.
If you own a firearms permit, taking any medication will be used against you.
Getting a cannabis card will put you at the top of the list for gun confiscation after some government paid liar in a lab coat associates its use with a mental illness.
Once pot becomes the property of big pharma, the penalties for using it outside their controlled system will be the same as selling prescription pills.
Jail time.

Let me add some tinfoil hat to the discussion also.
What if some nefarious individuals in high places have plans to put some extra things in that government controlled marijuana?

Let me add some tinfoil hat to the discussion also.
What if some nefarious individuals in high places have plans to put some extra things in that government controlled marijuana?

No that would be adding value to it and they would have to up charge for that.

BTW anyone ever tell you about the "cocaine worm" that they were saying that the CIA was mixing this worm larva into blow to make the users crazy...

If you haven't already, invest in a good vaporizer. Less waste of product, better flavor, smells A LOT less, healthier, and saves yourself from buying lighter/lighter fluid. Also long term, it prevents your breath from smelling like *** as quickly vs smoking it.

I REALLY like my DaVinci Ascent. All glass tuck away straw with a ceramic heating Bowl. No plastic taste in the vape. Compleate control of the temperature with an led screen. Fairly easy to clean and you can also use concentrates with it as well.

I was considering this one after trying it out, but it's hella expensive:

http://gizmodo.com/firefly-2-is-the-beginner-vape-for-the-experienced-ston-1765811492

I have the Arizer V-Tower and been through a decent amount of use for over 2 years.
http://torontovaporizer.ca/arizer-v-tower-vaporizer.html

But would likely go with the Extreme Q cause of the sale and minor features
http://torontovaporizer.ca/arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer.html

Also have Zues Smite for portability purposes but haven't been using it too often as I usually keep this kind of stuff for home use only.
The auto-off safety feature can be slightly annoying, but meh, vape on and safety first. xD
http://torontovaporizer.ca/smite-landingpage

They currently also have a promo for 10% off with the code 'treatyourself' and can ship for pretty cheap or pick up from downtown Toronto.

They also tend to include a "Zues Grinder" with their vape orders which is a pretty decent grinder.

Last edited:
I have the Arizer V-Tower and been through a decent amount of use for over 2 years.
http://torontovaporizer.ca/arizer-v-tower-vaporizer.html

But would likely go with the Extreme Q cause of the sale and minor features
http://torontovaporizer.ca/arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer.html

Also have Zues Smite for portability purposes but haven't been using it too often as I usually keep this kind of stuff for home use only.
http://torontovaporizer.ca/smite-landingpage

They currently also have a promo for 10% off with the code 'treatyourself' and can ship for pretty cheap or pick up from downtown Toronto.

They also tend to include a "Zues Grinder" with their vape orders which is a pretty decent grinder.
I have the Smite and love it. I also recently got the Thunder for oils. Another cool piece of technology.

If anyone is interested I want to Trade my arizer solo for a bong that isn't too big but similar in value which is roughly 125 bucks.

This is all for dried legal herbs of course.

Pm me if you are interested

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Arizer Solo for 100 bucks if anyone wants.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

hitting mine right now with my licensed producer bud...Strawberry Ice, its pretty good.

Solo is awesome too and 100 bucks is a deal, they're still going for $150+

Merry x-mas turned into a crappy new year for a bunch of dispensaries lol:

http://www.cp24.com/video#878020

Very well known that in Ontario, the only way to get it legally is to be sent through the mail from licensed producers.

Pop-up shop owners should already know this - the owner of that shop should be considered lucky that no charges are laid against him.

Very well known that in Ontario, the only way to get it legally is to be sent through the mail from licensed producers.

Pop-up shop owners should already know this - the owner of that shop should be considered lucky that no charges are laid against him.

Weird though that they seemed to target the ones that were selling only to those with a prescription... Canna Clinic is one of the loosiest-goosiest dispensaries around - they are like a factory getting you in and out the door in minutes even for new members, yet they were left alone and were doing great business all throughout the raids....

Weird though that they seemed to target the ones that were selling only to those with a prescription... Canna Clinic is one of the loosiest-goosiest dispensaries around - they are like a factory getting you in and out the door in minutes even for new members, yet they were left alone and were doing great business all throughout the raids....

All comes down to what grabs the most attention. I imagine the time it takes to acquire evidence, have it processed and approved by superiors, then have a warrant issued, and plan to raid a shop is a long process (this is just a guess).

The "loosy-goosey" establishments can easily shut down shop and move locations likely easier/faster than it takes to setup plans to raid a shop where I'd assume the process would have to start over again.

Disclaimer: Many assumptions made in this post.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom