Dear potheads, Merry Christmas! | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear potheads, Merry Christmas!

Interesting to read thru previous comments on the potheads thread here . !!! Merry xmas indeeed in the summer :) Hello Santa !!!!!!:)

Very bizarre ordering process. In descriptions, they like to talk about turpines (or something) ... certainly something my normal sources never used to discuss! Also, you can't see any of the buds, just the generic containers. Not exactly a consumer friendly experience. I think the guv needs to take off the kiddie gloves. It's not like images of beer and wine need to be covered from susceptible eyes.

Prices, meh. $8-17 per gram it seems. Not great, but not insane at the low to mid range. 17 is obviously absurd. Still much cheaper on the black market.

first day sales were apparently very brisk
some strains selling out, not a good statement on supply chain
but stocks having a meh, day today

will be a while until any reliable sales figures are available
stocks will be a roller coater as usual

Cannabis Culture is the go-to for recreational users or medicinal users who don't have a card.
They offer a limited amount of strains and even fewer concentrates as well as jacked up prices for a few things.

Currently, cannabis is widely accepted by the general population and had it been put up to a vote, it would have been legalized by now, or at the very least, decriminalized. Isn't this why we have democracy so that THE PEOPLE can decide how our country should run by the vote of the majority?

Given the number of years propaganda of how weed makes you go crazy, and to being a gateway drug to other harder drugs, ~40% of disapproval in the worst of areas is hardly a reason to say that most people disagree with the proposition of legalization.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ree-pot-should-be-legal-poll/article28944411/
[FONT=&quot]Can you imagine over 60% of Americans support the legalization of marijuana? At least they say so
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/what...alization-new-polling-data-might-surprise-you[/FONT]

Did something happen to all the replies from october onward? I know there was a LOT more replies than this, seems a ton have been removed

Sorta on topic.....you all know I love contests.....well found one on fb to win 1oz of cannabis.
It was only a matter of time I guess.

That is all.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Link or didn't happen :p
Here's a screenshot
a856f82cc9f2d66840fa32a15560066d.jpg

Thanks! (obviously I believed you, I just wanted the link so I could join the contest too ;)
I knew that. Lol
I was ****** because I couldn't find the damn contest!
Luckily the person I sent it to still had the link.
Best of luck!

Anyone else growing their own moving forward?

My batch of blueberry is coming in nicely so far, still a long way to go

98837aa9438ba4c8804e5efc635682cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This would be a good place to drop this
r/nugswap
Bump!

I came across this nugswap site because I was looking into the legality of giving it away for free. Seems that site is more about trading seeds and clones as opposed to bud.

Anyone know of compassion sites that accept free bud? Mine is all organic and reasonably high grade and I would prefer to donate it away while it's fresh than have it slowly convert to CBN.

Thanks!

Bump!

I came across this nugswap site because I was looking into the legality of giving it away for free. Seems that site is more about trading seeds and clones as opposed to bud.

Anyone know of compassion sites that accept free bud? Mine is all organic and reasonably high grade and I would prefer to donate it away while it's fresh than have it slowly convert to CBN.

Thanks!
I’m compassionate.

Just kidding. I’m in the same boat, I had a killer yield last year, my girls hit 11’ tall and 15’ circumference. I got 2kilos off 8 girls, I gave a kilo it to a gal that works at a legal shop, the rest to friends (I’m don’t partake). She passed it out to folks who needed it for non-recreational purposes.

The biggest risk is moving it. Get caught transporting more than 30g and ouch!

I’ll ask her if there are ways to donate.

7AAFDBCD-DE26-48CD-B52D-F3425F76CAC8.jpeg

Bump!

Thanks!
CBN? Big fan of cbd strains for a chronic injury.

Back
Top Bottom