Dear potheads, Merry Christmas! | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear potheads, Merry Christmas!

Not really weed related but similar. Today I tried Kratom for the first time (it's a plant that is 100% legal in Canada) and it was a pretty good experience. For anyone who suffers with chronic pain (Joe Bass looking at you with your shoulder) you should definitely give this stuff a try and it will absolutely help alleviate the pain you have. It also helps with depression, anxiety, some strains also give you stimulitive effects like caffeine.

Again it's legal in Canada, it doesn't get you "high" and it's 100 percent natural. I put high in quotations because your body definitely feels relaxed (similar to a body high in pot) but you don't necessarily get a head high. For those who smoke pot for body pains you should give this a try.

Sent from my raven

Highly recommend Cannabis Culture. Think they have two locations downtown that keep get raided but they open up the next morning. They just recently opened up one in Hamilton. Not much variety, no edibles, but you don't need a card just need to be over 19.

Sent from my raven

My friends have been telling me about this place - do you have to register or sign anything? I don't wanna put my government name on anything until it's federally legalized and all the baby boomers are dead.

My friends have been telling me about this place - do you have to register or sign anything? I don't wanna put my government name on anything until it's federally legalized and all the baby boomers are dead.
No you just show your ID and they verify you're over 19

Sent from my raven

If they have UK Cheese in stock, grab some. You won't regret it

Sent from my raven

If they have UK Cheese in stock, grab some. You won't regret it

Sent from my raven

Curious what happens after the recent raids. Are these places reopened or shut down permanently?

Curious what happens after the recent raids. Are these places reopened or shut down permanently?

They usually just re-locate.

As the Toronto police have already recognized, shop owners have the ability to set up new shops faster than they can be taken down.

The twist from the recent raids, is that the Emery's decided to travel internationally to Spain with a "Schedule II substance" which I would presume is weed. Be interesting how this plays out.

Last edited:
Hah no they open up the morning after. Happens once a month they open up right after every time.

All employees who are charged with drug relate charges are given attorneys by Mark and Jodie Emery

Sent from my raven

They usually just re-locate.

As the Toronto police have already recognized, shop owners have the ability to set up new shops faster than they can be taken down.

The twist from the recent raids, is that the Emery's decided to travel internationally to Spain with a "Schedule II substance" which I would presume is weed. Be interesting how this plays out.

Hah no they open up the morning after. Happens once a month they open up right after every time.

All employees who are charged with drug relate charges are given attorneys by Mark and Jodie Emery

Sent from my raven

Well'p, here's an update on this.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-...rdered-to-cease-operation-of-cannabis-culture

Clearly targeted in an attempt to prevent dispensaries from re-appearing.

That being said, still illegal and to be expected although, IMO, and many others (that don't even touch the stuff), it really is a waste of police resources.

Last edited:
I'm gonna sprinkle 5 seeds in Joe's garden in the middle of the night and then when they sprout I'm gonna call the RCMP and tell them I know a guys who's growing more plants than he's supposed to.

Sent from my raven

?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

don't think booze and weed should be sold in the same place

both are okay in moderation but together is a bad deal

the dispensary model, and mail order are fine

I can only handle pot if I've been drinking. It's a deal I'm willing to make on occasion. BTW, got signed up for CBD today. No thc.

There shouldn't be any restriction on where it can be sold. You do it you're responsible for what happens after, just like when you're drunk. I really don't see the reason for the big neurotic freak out in the media all of a sudden. People have been driving under the influence of it for years. Now law enforcement trying to scare the public into raising their budgets for roadside spot check equipment. Too many greedy interests are seeing dollar signs. The media is playing along with the scare to sell papers. I bet there's not one person on this site who hasn't smoked it and 30% are regular users. In fact, I think I'll do a poll.

Back
Top Bottom