What's with Donald Trump? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's with Donald Trump?

This pretty much sums it up regarding Trump and what he is all about. All the fan boys are just falling for it, just another episode of Racist and Afraid.

Trump has no chance of being president he may win the Republican nomination but has zero chance of being president.

Sent from a device using a program

He doesn't need to be President, he is already making "America Great Again" one poorly made, made in Mexico, cheap suit at a time.

f81cd18e0e0ae6ca50dbfecd796bfa89.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Trump has no chance of being president he may win the Republican nomination but has zero chance of being president.

Sent from a device using a program

Never underestimate the power of lunatics.

We had a neighbourhood traffic proposal a few years back that was so laughable that no one even thought about it. The few idiots got it through. Getting it reversed was not so easy.

Hitler, Idi Amin, Ceausescu, etc were all bat crap crazy but ended up running countries.

Politics has become so perverted that only two types do well in it, the corrupt and the insane.

If you have a nation so enamoured with reality TV and the cult of celebrity...then you get the Trump.

It must be true!

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

You're willing to take text slapped on a photo using a meme generator at face value, but you refuse to believe a researched and sourced Snopes article... ok

You're willing to take text slapped on a photo using a meme generator at face value, but you refuse to believe a researched and sourced Snopes article... ok
486554_461461570539428_510588184_n.jpg

If the Democratic party were smart they would be promoting Trump and throwing out red herrings by saying he will be tough to beat etc...
Let the Republicans and their party line up to promote The Donald...then when he loses you pretty much will show just how out of touch the entire Republican party is that they supported The Donald...lol

Party will be in disarray for a while.
Future elections, hey...you sound like Donald Trump light/lite

Back
Top Bottom