World-Class Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake | GTAMotorcycle.com

World-Class Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake

Gryphon

Dr. Udo Ulfakatte is a top German journalist and editor and has been for more than two decades.
Recently Ulfakatte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

"I've been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I'm going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe."

It's important to keep in mind that he's not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same!
This 'presstitution' is manifested by blatant lies that continue to spam the TV screen, especially when it comes to topics such as health, food, war ('terrorism'), poverty, and more.
When it comes to mainstream media distorting information and telling lies, they have gotten much worse in recent years, in fact, so it is highly encouraging that more people are starting to see through these lies, even without the help of 'whistleblowers'.

The list of lies goes on and on. It's time to turn off your T.V. and do your own research if you are curious about what is happening on our planet...
It's time to wake up!

His name sounds fake.

So who is going to publish / air his complaints?

Do your own research.....based on Google? Wikipedia? A recent report from a prominent organization?

So someone is awake here, hurraaay i'm not alone.
I've known this for many years, but since us tinfoil hat nutters have to be careful, it's not worth arguing with people that live comfortably in denial and refuse to seek the truth.
Let's see what dan rather has to say on the subject, and this is mild info.
https://youtu.be/8ckeqIoZz9c

https://youtu.be/oW0gGy_95Qw

Now lets get to the heart of the matter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9fiqrlBKCU

To answer inreb, anything with a big name and logo is part of the problem, you need to find independent sources and small alternative media sites.
If i want to really know whats going on in syria, i find blogs, syrian peoples personal youtube channels and the odd articles that get buried deep, because the truth is hard to find, but it will set you free.
And then i'd have to tell you about symbolism in logos, which would lead to a whole new thread.
Bottom line for everyone, humble yourself, forget what you were taught and re-evaluate everything for yourself.
You know who lies even more than the main stream news media? NASA, search it on youtube.
Then pick another video from the sidebar and watch that, and one thing will lead to another.

PS> I have custom tinfoil hats available, 10 each or 3 for 25. :cool:

Why the word of Alex Jones, of course.

If you understood the purpose of Alex Jones, you might figure this out one day.
This is more complicated than a triple cross.

Last edited:
So who is going to publish / air his complaints?
Haha nobody on the MSM, that's for sure (they don't enjoy talking about themselves)...

The usual places: Zero Hedge, VeteransToday, The Saker, PaulCraigRoberts, Information Clearing House.
Also RT and Sputnik of course, just because they're good.
Warning - no Justin Bieber, no endless sports scores. Kardashian-free zones! No StarWars obsessions, heheh...
(Their TV, their Sports and their Movies being apparently all many Americans care about these days.)

Hey, you won't get reports like this on the MSM:

San Bernardino Attack Eye-Witness: "Three Tall White Men Did It"
A few interesting details have surfaced regarding Wednesday’s mass shooting dubbed ‘terror attack’ which killed 14 and injured 17 others. One of the most interesting comes from an eyewitness.

We now know that ATF investigators recovered police-issued firearms from the alleged shooters, a key detail which doesn’t fit the official narrative.
We also know that active shooter drills actually took place near the crime scene just days before and possibly even on the same day of the mass shooting as reported by Mac Slavo.
Additionally, details from an eyewitness who came forth on the day of the shooting may have been overlooked by investigators and suggest that there were actually ‘three white shooters’.

The witness, Sally Abdelmageed, worked at Inland Medical Center where the attack took place and saw it all unfold firsthand. It's also important to note that Abdelmageed is likely not lying and that this quite possibly might be the most accurate eyewitness account publicized to date. After all how can two shooters, a man and a petite woman, be mistaken for three white military men with athletic builds?

"I heard shots fired and it was from you know an automatic weapon, very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on they were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three, one of them started to shoot into the room."

When asked what the gunman that shot into the room looked like the eyewitness replied:
"I couldn’t see a face, he had a black hat on, black cargo pants, the kind with the big puffy pockets on the side, long sleeve shirt, gloves, huge assault rifle, six magazines... I just saw three dressed exactly the same".
"It looked like their skin color was white. They look like they were athletic build and they appeared to be tall."

Guys, something stinks bad with all these so-called 'terrorist' shootings down in the Land of the Free.
My BS detector is going off big-time... You tell me, what's going on?
There's another guy who analysed the photos, he says they were taken on different days! Says the light was different and the shadows don't line up at all...?

Mainstream media may be filled with lies, but non-mainstream media is filled with quacks and conspiracy theorists. Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true. It can be hard to know what to believe.

I'm wondering where this thread is heading due to the potential of the foil hat brigade conflicting with the "Trust-me's".

Not sure if it's relevant but I got one of those petition requests today and it was trying to change the USA's ban, by Congress, on firearm research.

Basically a ban on research/education. T/F ?

I tuned in on a bit of Alex Jones interviewing Trump but couldn't hold my breath for the full half hour. IMO anyone with a long term goal of overthrowing the USA has to be cheering for the Donald. Elmer Fudd isn't running.

His name sounds fake.
I believe it's pronounced : you do, I'll fake it

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

The grownups are trying to talk, please.

:p

It's all starting to make sense now, the looks of derision, distain, pity and sometimes outright loathing I received anytime I cited CNN, CBC, BBC, NBC, ABC, NFL, NBA, MSN, CFL et al to bolster my arguments.

They've been hiding the truth. Hitler never died, he fled to Argentina and then to hollow earth. Over there the Nazis perfected life extension and cloning. They will soon be invading with 10 million Nazis riding on the backs of Raptors.

Also, Jesus was really black.

The world media is controlled by the Jewish, Jesus did return but he is being forced to deliver newspapers for the Jewish control group. By the time he finishes his route he's too tired to get on with that whole 'rapture on earth' he was supposed to be bringing.

People can educate themselves on things like tesla experiments, then they would know where the tin foil hats come from. And jesus was not black or white. He was a fish man. Not a fisherman or fisher of men. But whatever. Go back to sleep sheep.

The world media is controlled by the Jewish, Jesus did return but he is being forced to deliver newspapers for the Jewish control group. By the time he finishes his route he's too tired to get on with that whole 'rapture on earth' he was supposed to be bringing.

They still have newspapers?

Haha nobody on the MSM, that's for sure (they don't enjoy talking about themselves)...

The usual places: Zero Hedge, VeteransToday, The Saker, PaulCraigRoberts, Information Clearing House.
Warning - no Justin Bieber, no endless sports scores. Kardashian-free zones! No StarWars obsessions, heheh...
(Their TV, their Sports and their Movies being apparently all many Americans care about these days.)

A few interesting details have surfaced regarding Wednesday’s mass shooting dubbed ‘terror attack’ which killed 14 and injured 17 others. One of the most interesting comes from an eyewitness.

We now know that ATF investigators recovered police-issued firearms from the alleged shooters, a key detail which doesn’t fit the official narrative.
We also know that active shooter drills actually took place near the crime scene just days before and possibly even on the same day of the mass shooting as reported by Mac Slavo.
Additionally, details from an eyewitness who came forth on the day of the shooting may have been overlooked by investigators and suggest that there were actually ‘three white shooters’.

The witness, Sally Abdelmageed, worked at Inland Medical Center where the attack took place and saw it all unfold firsthand. It's also important to note that Abdelmageed is likely not lying and that this quite possibly might be the most accurate eyewitness account publicized to date. After all how can two shooters, a man and a petite woman, be mistaken for three white military men with athletic builds?

"I heard shots fired and it was from you know an automatic weapon, very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on they were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three, one of them started to shoot into the room."

When asked what the gunman that shot into the room looked like the eyewitness replied:
"I couldn’t see a face, he had a black hat on, black cargo pants, the kind with the big puffy pockets on the side, long sleeve shirt, gloves, huge assault rifle, six magazines... I just saw three dressed exactly the same".
"It looked like their skin color was white. They look like they were athletic build and they appeared to be tall."

Guys, something stinks bad with all these so-called 'terrorist' shootings down in the Land of the Free.
There's another guy who analysed the photos, he says they were taken on different days! Says the light was different and the shadows don't line up at all...?

OK So the NRA or some white supremacist group did the attack so homeland security can grab more power by playing the Muslin terror song.

Source?

Back
Top Bottom