Anybody looking forward to the ski/snowboard season? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody looking forward to the ski/snowboard season?

Mens day at Holimont this month has FingerEleven playing, the skiing isn't great right now so at least the band will be.

How are the conditions up at Blue? Anyone been there, is there much of a base or any snow around town?

Hard to tell in the city, we have no snow in Toronto. I wanted to get out once or twice this year but with the warmer winters and new to motorcycling I rather enjoy riding.

Take some whippets

whippet-ski-pole.png

Last edited:
How are the conditions up at Blue? Anyone been there, is there much of a base or any snow around town?

Hard to tell in the city, we have no snow in Toronto. I wanted to get out once or twice this year but with the warmer winters and new to motorcycling I rather enjoy riding.

Not sure about Blue, was at MSLM on Jan 7th and the conditions there were great. I saw a video posted by a friend that shows a ton of snowmaking going on for the upcoming ski cross race at Blue. Even here in Orangeville there is only a small amount of snow on the ground, but thankfully the snow makers have had weather cold enough to make snow. Check the Blue webcams to see how much they have made. Even the big snow storm that was forecast for the weekend looks like it will miss us to the south.

Back
Top Bottom