Waterpark Place (Bay & Harbour) bans motorcycle parking. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Waterpark Place (Bay & Harbour) bans motorcycle parking.

Jade

Just a heads up for any of you who park in the alley space between 88 Queens quay and the Harbour off-ramp. Got a notification from building management today noting that this space that was being used by easily 30 bikes a day in the heat of summer will no longer permit Motorcycle or Scooter parking in that area, they will be monitoring the space and getting the city involved as necessary. I have copied the relevant part of the notice below. If you park here, or even if you see the bikes parked there and think its a great space for them reach out to Waterpark management and express your concerns (politely) to wmanagementoffice@oxfordproperties.com

Motorcycle Parking:

• Effective immediately, for the safety of pedestrians, motorcycle and scooter parking will NO longer be permitted along Harbour Street. Notices will be given to offenders, and the City of Toronto officials will be monitoring this area and penalty fines may be issued.
I've attached an image of the area in question, it seems like such a shame as it looks like the area was designed specifically with motorcycle parking in mind.
http://imgur.com/eVrn5d5

Fark! I work there! THis is bull-total-fakkin-shiet

I dont know if its because of the construction they've been doing (getting drains in throughout the summer that they should've had in the first place) or what...i parked there today and had no notice. Still a good dozen bikes today. There's gonna be a lot of angry bikers next summer including me.

Im guessing some pedestrians expressed a concern... ugh im really ******. They did that at 315F and now at this one.

You work there Jade? We could maybe try to do something on connect....

Back
Top Bottom