want to start riding again but unsure of all the collisions lately... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

want to start riding again but unsure of all the collisions lately...

I would almost say that if you are that concerned with other drivers AND your ability to react then don't do it.

Find another hobby that you can justify the danger. I gave up boarding because I love to ride, can't justify the twisted knees or ankles (because I am not great at it) that would take me out of the m/c season.

I ski better than board, so although I love boarding it just isn't worth it to go to one plank.

Opinion only

Back country twisties are the best! Can relax, breath in the clean air, and enjoy the curves, and the scenery.

Oh, I hear you. I do most of my riding in the country and avoid downtown. Still, you can't let your guard down...ever. Not when there's idiots like Marco Muzzo roaming the country roads with little regard for speed limits or stop signs...let alone driving drunk.

I'm riding almost exclusively downtown or the 401 in Toronto during rush hour and beyond the same idiot moves people pull when I'm in my car I haven't had many issues. Maybe I'm just lucky but car or bike I don't have too many problems or close calls and I'm an aggressive driver/rider.

Back
Top Bottom