Allstate better than State Farm | GTAMotorcycle.com

Allstate better than State Farm

ruf&tumbl

Everyone's policy is unique to your needs and commodities, but Allstate reduced my costs compared to State Farm.

Allstate Donald 905-385-9444

Super efficient, knowledgeable and goes the extra to answer your questions and find the right fit.
Interested to know your opinions after you assess your policy choices with him.
Hope this is helpful.

Everyone's policy is unique to your needs and commodities, but Allstate reduced my costs compared to State Farm.

Allstate Donald 905-385-9444

Super efficient, knowledgeable and goes the extra to answer your questions and find the right fit.
Interested to know your opinions after you assess your policy choices with him.
Hope this is helpful.

Why don't you post your specific details....ie what bike, yrs of experience , your area where you reside and insurance quote?
No offense but your post looks ......like you are an allstate insurance salesman :)

Hell, salesman or not if you think you can reduce my insurance cost I'm all for it.

It does look pretty bait though :eek:

Allstate is questionable as an insurance company based on their past practices and last I checked they would only insure motorcycles for over 30 and full M.

Anyone care to double check that information?

Called yesterday, the rep said I would be insurable (M2) if I had an auto with them. We'll see what they come back with.

The broker called me back, and apparently didn't know the constraints off the top of his head at the time of the original call. Riders must be older than 30 and have full M, and no SS.

The broker called me back, and apparently didn't know the constraints off the top of his head at the time of the original call. Riders must be older than 30 and have full M, and no SS.

What? No SS? I thought 30 with full M was so you COULD insure a supersport.

30 clean record, full M. They'll insure anything with 2 wheels.

Call Grant Redfern. He'll sort you out.

Does Allstate give any discounts for bringing a car and a house to insure with the bike? I'm on the same boat now, SF will likely screw me over next summer on my GSXR1000 when my current policy expires, so I better start shopping now.

For people who are insuring a supersport (year 2000+) with decent rates (<$1500/year) with a different company other than State Farm, can you please post your rates and the company you're with? This can help the rest of us who have to switch

This is the guy I am with too..... They won't do supersport as a stand alone policy though (or at least not with M2)
I have 2 cars (one of them modified and they know about it and are fine with it) and my bike

Try Surnet. His name is Paul S. Gave me a good price on two bikes. I told a buddy an he is with them now too.

Does Allstate give any discounts for bringing a car and a house to insure with the bike? I'm on the same boat now, SF will likely screw me over next summer on my GSXR1000 when my current policy expires, so I better start shopping now.

For people who are insuring a supersport (year 2000+) with decent rates (<$1500/year) with a different company other than State Farm, can you please post your rates and the company you're with? This can help the rest of us who have to switch

Yes they offer multi-line discounts. The more you bring over, the more they'll work with you. I'm not sure if they do standalone bike policies anymore but never hurts to ask. Best bet is to call the agent and see what they can do.

I'm in the same boat as you, but in reality there's no rush to shop around now. Might as well wait until your renewal comes in. You'll have 60 days (2 months) to shop around which is ample time.

+1, I really like dealing with grant and I generally dislike most people. Real "service" is extremely hard to find. I can't comment on payout, I've never made a claim. Bike is competitive ( was $750 for a 1KRR and $770 for a VFR1200 ), but this is on a multi-line and 30+. I was not pleased with their house insurance increases this year. Cars are just average in terms of rates.

I had a number of questions about off-road use (trackbike) policies, under-insured motorists in the US ($25k is the TN minimum) among others. He took the time to go back to the underwriters for a clear and detailed response.

Allstate is notorious for not paying out.

Personal experience?
I was involved in an motorcycle accident (hit from behind) this past summer. The bike was written off. I received a very fair compensation cheque in less than 10 days. I am with Allstate.

I have 2 SS bikes insured with them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom