Another bike shop closing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another bike shop closing

Never even heard of that store

Hyosung dealer.
Bought some stuff there, nice guys. That's too bad.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Motorcycle City in Richmond Hill seems to be closing its doors... I guess the owners are retiring. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...see-auction-details-owner-retiring/1120050611

It looks like they have a lot of Motul and Bell Ray oil to clear out.

Neither have I. Website looks as if made in the early 90s.

Hyosung f'd up almost as bad as Target by the way. Sad story.

Was around when they first opened up. Went in a few times.

they were never a big player on the motorcycle scene.....hole in the wall outfit.

How did they ef up ?

They're decent bikes (sports models) but just not priced appropriately all things considered.

Neither have I. Website looks as if made in the early 90s.

Hyosung f'd up almost as bad as Target by the way. Sad story.

How did they ef up ?

They're decent bikes (sports models) but just not priced appropriately all things considered.

Making a 250 full size is a cool idea. It was terribly executed. Every year, multiple people ask for help with seized engines in Hyo 250's. I have never heard of a ninja or cbr seizing and there are at least 10 times as many on the road (not saying it doesn't happen, it is just much more uncommon).

How did they ef up ?

How did they NOT f-up? After some bold statements from the top brass of how they will conquer Canada - no advertising, no promotion, no support, zero brand recognition, shoddy dealer network, average product at best, etc. They are not exactly a Hyundai story of rags to riches.
Hyosung is just about forgotten at this point.

Back
Top Bottom