How fast will it go, Mister? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How fast will it go, Mister?

Shaman

Speedometer error of about 6% according to those in the know. Doesn't ruin it for me.

oNpwvDS.jpg

310 ain't too shabby

Nobody's going to be able to afford insurance, babies will die, and all riders will suffer because of you.

Dogs will sleep with cats, plagues of madness will sweep the land, and all the cheese will slide off its cracker...

I don't want to share my roads with you

I don't want to share my roads with you

+1

330km/h on public roads? Future Darwin Award candidate, assuming they haven't procreated yet.

maybe he's trolling you all and it was done on the dyno machine.
Everyone is a witch hunter these days. or should i say Shaman hunter, kinda same thing :p
I guess i shouldn't bother admitting to all the times i've surpassed the speed limit by.....oh just a bit...

If you look in the picture... there's a reflection in the dash. I dunno about you, but I always wear leathers and a helmet when I am at the dyno. ;)

monopoly-go-to-jail-card.jpg

Reading through the replies this should be created under the bad dynoers of Ontario thread.

+1

330km/h on public roads? Future Darwin Award candidate, assuming they haven't procreated yet.
I was been sarcastic but sure, knock yourself out

If you look in the picture... there's a reflection in the dash. I dunno about you, but I always wear leathers and a helmet when I am at the dyno. ;)

I also see what looks like a garage door directly in front of you - so although you may not wear your gear to the dyno you clearly wear it in your garage :p

Point is this is an after-the-fact picture so for all we know you took your bike with you on a flight somewhere ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom