Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!!

Vamz

Hi, I got charged with two counts of stunt and one count of careless. The o.p.p followed me on choppers and impounded my bike while i went inside my school to attend class. BTW this happened in oshawa. I came outside of class and realized my bike wasnt there, spoke to security and security gave me a number to contact. Called the number opp said wait there. they came and took my license and said they are charging me with 2 stunt and careless. I tried talking to the opp officer but he wouldnt reduce it. I accidentaly said i was late for class, he said "so you were aware that you were speeding, thats even worse". Any suggestions ? I'm gettin my disclosure tomorrow. I think i was doing around 170-190

Hi, I got charged with two counts of stunt and one count of careless. The o.p.p followed me on choppers and impounded my bike while i went inside my school to attend class. BTW this happened in oshawa. I came outside of class and realized my bike wasnt there, spoke to security and security gave me a number to contact. Called the number opp said wait there. they came and took my license and said they are charging me with 2 stunt and careless. I tried talking to the opp officer but he wouldnt reduce it. I accidentaly said i was late for class, he said "so you were aware that you were speeding, thats even worse". Any suggestions ? I'm gettin my disclosure tomorrow. I think i was doing around 170-190

Sell the bike and learn the bus routes. You won't be able to afford the insurance after this.

Sell the bike and learn the bus routes. You won't be able to afford the insurance after this.

x2. 170-190? Yeah, sorry, get used to the bus...I don't want to share the roads with you.

Sounds like they have plenty of evidence on you as well if they were able to put everything together and find you and your bike after the fact, so yeah, good luck with that.

Don't post your speed on the internet. Get a good lawyer. Bend over.

Lawyer up bro, there's no other way around it.

Sell the bike and use the proceeds to hire a lawyer. If you have a car, maybe sell that too. You won't be able to afford fuel for a while.

This will ultimately come down to whether or not they can pin YOU as being the rider. Did you show up to the police station in the same gear that you were speeding in? Did you admit to the cops that it was you riding the bike at the time? A good lawyer may be able to weasel your way out of this. You gotta pay up; either to a lawyer, or to insurance, or both!

x2. 170-190? Yeah, sorry, get used to the bus...I don't want to share the roads with you.

Sounds like they have plenty of evidence on you as well if they were able to put everything together and find you and your bike after the fact, so yeah, good luck with that.

Oh boy.

Good luck OP.

Two charges of stunt driving? Do post the disclosure when you get it.

How can someone be charged with two counts of stunt driving?

Two separate reported or observed incidents would be my guess, but a fair question.

so you were doing 170-190 in sub zero temps, on cold tires, on pavement slick with rain and frost. smart move.
you shouldn't be on two wheels, or 4.

From March 27, 2015

hey Im 23 with one ticket, live in markham i bought my first bike honda cbr 600f4i 2 weeks ago and got insurance with statefarm for 300dollars a month, and everything was good

Kinda hard to stay mad at the insurance companies & rate hikes when this sort of stuff comes up...

Yup. Next spring when all the inevitable "Why are my insurance quotes so insane?!" threads arrive they should be pointed to this thread.

lol dude admits it to the cop, and then further incriminates himself on a public forum...

I wonder what this guy takes in school

Ruin a kids life for what? And everybody on their high horse. You can see why young people are drawn to ISIS.

He talked to the cop...game over on not the rider....

People will never learn.... DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE... nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Back
Top Bottom