Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!!

Last edited:

Ya good call. A professional racer is killed. You seriously think that a professional rider can't navigate a straight road?!?! There's more to that story and oddly enough speed was not a factor. Imagine that.

Anymore brilliant examples?

Last edited:
I count 8 stars. You don't suppose........

Baggsy baggsy baggsy what to say:lmao:
duh-duh-duh-o.gif

All that can said about this thread is that the number of people essentially defending the OP, advocating recklessness, speeding and the like speaks directly to the insurance rate hikes we'll all feel soon, so thanks for that.

When all of you failed MotoGP wannabes find that your SS insurance is no longer affordable in the spring can we assume you'll either ride without insurance (meh, breaking laws is okay, right?) or you'll move to smaller displacement bikes or sport tourers but still be immature pricks on the road? If so, I guess we can expect insurance spikes to follow on these too. Thanks in advance for that.

I find this all hard to believe. The police have no concrete evidence. If the OP was never pulled over by a cop during one such driving offence, then is it hear say evidence. No proof of who was actually riding the motorcycle at time it was seen breaking the law.

This will never stick, unless OP is a complete dumby.

Ya good call. A professional racer is killed. You seriously think that a professional rider can't navigate a straight road?!?! There's more to that story and oddly enough speed was not a factor. Imagine that.

Anymore brilliant examples?

It doesn't make the poor guy any less dead now, does it.

Sorry, I just get a little frustrated with the flippant, "I underestimate my mad skillz which will save me", sentiment sometimes.

Now someone go ahead and tell me how more speed will make it less likely that you'll crash, and cause less injury.

There's a safer place for high speed riding, it's called a track.

I'm guessing the only "risk assessments" being done by the vast majority of guys running multiples of posted limits out in the boonies is how likely it is that there's a cop somewhere along the way. They aren't thinking about which makes the best runoff area: the stand of pines to the right or the culvert to the left. They aren't thinking about how long they may be lying in said "runoff" area after a wreck because, unlike most trackdays where EMS is on-site, it may be hours before a rider is noticed 50 yards into a stand of pines. In their haste to get out there and rip it up they probably aren't doing TCLOCKs checks and won't notice the thread of carcass showing through the rubber on the rear tire and the heightened risk of tire failure at speed. They probably aren't assessing wildlife populations in the area -- especially big stuff like deer -- etc. They probably don't assess the risk of runoff from rain on rarely-traveled roads leaving rocks and gravel in the middle of a corner...

If people did real risk analyses I doubt they would ride the same way. Of course some -- the young and the immortal -- still would because risk analyses include probability and severity terms and these guys are willing to throw caution to the wind by underestimating both probability and severity terms.

But I do sir and take offence of your presumptions. I also stop every 20 minutes to verify dew point, scan the horizon for any tectonic activities along my route and run complex models on flight paths that may intersect my planned routes in case that they may have to do a hard landing or worse.

Once he bites ya gotta jerk that line real hard.

However this is amusing too, carry on.
He's still new here, he'll catch on soon enough ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

190 really isnt that fast. Get a lawyer and fight it. I think you got a good chance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Lolz

I'd like to focus my animus on why vehicles on public roads are able to achieve 190 and well beyond. It's the most retarded thing ever. I bet "they" could engineer powerful fun to drive fuel efficient vehicles that run out of steam @130. Vehicles able to do 300 is akin to USA constitutional gun rights. Retarded.
They do make vehicles like that. I own one. They call them "Shadows".

I'll just put this out here for those who believe that ability is enough to keep them safe:

I was waiting for someone to post a story like that, and I was waiting for the exact replies that unsurprisingly followed.

Maybe he blew a tire, maybe a squirrel ran out in the road, who knows...whatever happened it appears it turned into a reasonably low speed collision that killed him...hey, maybe if he was driving faster his luck would have been better. Faster is safer, right?

His "mad skillz" that some like to tout as the solution to every potential risky scenario here didn't do much for him, did it?

When all of you failed MotoGP wannabes find that your SS insurance is no longer affordable in the spring can we assume you'll either ride without insurance (meh, breaking laws is okay, right?) or you'll move to smaller displacement bikes or sport tourers but still be immature pricks on the road? If so, I guess we can expect insurance spikes to follow on these too. Thanks in advance for that.

And it'll be everyone else's fault except their own, because don't forget the other lesson learned in this thread - Insurance companies are all big greedy corporations that just keep jacking up rates for no apparent reason, demonstrated risk (this thread being one of many prime examples) be damned.

I know many skilled riders who are just as safe at 200kph (were they deem it safe enough) then many riders on here are at 100 kph.

That beaing said. If traffic was driving at 130, and he was at 190, a 60 km difference to the cars in the same direction as you isnt that bad at all.

if the difference in speed between the two @ 60kmh is what is so dangerous, explain 2 way roads. The speed differential on a 80kph road is 160kph at the speed limit, much more dangerous going down a regular road then speeding on the highway.

My speedo breaks 300kph, does it quite often in the summer in specific areas depending on weather, light, road conditions and many other factors.
At that speed i will agree it isnt possible for me to do much in a situation, but at 190, there is no danger from a skilled rider, with a brain in hus head.

Ps i got caught by a plain, charged with 172a stunt, fought with no lawyer and got dropped to 49 over.

I find this all hard to believe. The police have no concrete evidence. If the OP was never pulled over by a cop during one such driving offence, then is it hear say evidence. No proof of who was actually riding the motorcycle at time it was seen breaking the law.

This will never stick, unless OP is a complete dumby.

They have a motorcycle tracked by aircraft to a location. The vehicle will be registered to a specific individual. They have an individual who admitted to being the owner. They have an individual that apparently admitted to have been on the bike and being in a hurry on his way to the school location where the bike was tracked to and subsequently impounded.

Some evidence comes from the tracking and some from an admission by the OP to a police officer. None of that evidence is hear-say.

They do make vehicles like that. I own one. They call them "Shadows".

Please note, he said "powerful AND tops out at 130km/h", not just "tops out at 130km/h.:D
Wanna see where your shadow really tops out next summer? I'm only 165lbs or so. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it'll be everyone else's fault except their own, because don't forget the other lesson learned in this thread - Insurance companies are all big greedy corporations that just keep jacking up rates for no apparent reason, demonstrated risk (this thread being one of many prime examples) be damned.

Well, sometimes they jack rates for reasons that are very apparent (they're trying to shed risky clients by jacking rates instead of simply saying "piss off", they're not satisfied with profits after a corporate takeover etc) but there's an undeniable alarming upward trend in rates linked in large part to the reckless behavior of certain individuals.

Reminds of what happened with the "tuner" crowd after guys like the ones in this thread started watching The Fast and the Furious franchise: Suddenly their beater Civics had $50 junkyard turbos bolted on and they thought they were professional racers out on the street. Predictably, casualties mounted and insurance rocketed yet these guys didn't get a clue. Their idiocy ultimately resulted in the government enacting new laws (e.g. Fantino's stunting and racing law) after some high-profile street racing fatalities, police confiscating and even crushing their rides.

Yet even now these kids just don't get it. Unbelievable.

I hope their SS insurance becomes unaffordable and those that ride without it get hit with the full $5000 fine for doing so.

Last edited:
Please note, he said "powerful AND tops out at 130km/h", not just "tops out at 130km/h.:D
Wanna see where your shadow really tops out next summer? I'm only 165lbs or so. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm the powerful part ?
And you just might have to ride it next year....at least somebody will be. ?

The kid screwed up and needs to be pulled back in line but my difficulty is with charging x 2 stunting and careless driving, it smacks like the vitriolic revenge language some people here are now using. Careful a car doesn't take your high and mighty self clean off the road when you least expect it. Make no mistake many non riders think you're a fool too.

Back
Top Bottom