Two Tier Healthcare coming to Ontario??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two Tier Healthcare coming to Ontario???

I've heard that Dr. McKee and his team are the best in Ontario.

lol, I had the best ACL surgeon in Ontario. Also the best eye surgeon. My carpal tunnel surgeon was very highly rated as well. You should have seen my heart team at the Hamilton General, even drugged out, I knew I was in the best hands.

+1 for Dr. McKee.

I farted around for 6 months with a broken collar bone that was displaced 2 inches vertically and over lapping by 2 inches. I had already been to see Peskun at North York and Dessouki in Oshawa both or whom assured me it would heal.

McKee took one look and scheduled me for surgery the next week. 6 weeks later I was riding again.

So I finally got to the bottom of this. There was a bunch of new user fees slipped in under the covers by Kathleen Wynne. For what they deem as a minor injury the hospital now has the ability to bill for diagnostic services. :(

That came directly from Eric Hoskins Office, after weeks of prodding by myself as I'm in Whitby and currently don't have an MPP, and my MP was unwilling to help. I think in the end they just wanted rid of me.

If this is true (I can't find mentions of it one way or the other) then I would seriously take it up with the local news.

If this is true (I can't find mentions of it one way or the other) then I would seriously take it up with the local news.

At this stage though do you think people even care?

A Billion on the gas plants and criminal activity to cover it up and she still gets a majority? She will get another one in 2018.

At this stage though do you think people even care?

A Billion on the gas plants and criminal activity to cover it up and she still gets a majority? She will get another one in 2018.

People will care. People cared about the gas plants too. I didn't vote for McGuinty's shadow

When my mother-in-law broke her leg 3-4 years ago she spent a few weeks in the hospital and there were some service fees. I'm not sure if they were for physio or some form of room and board.

Two years ago I was in for four days and the only bill I got was for the ambulance ($45.00) of which my wife's insurance paid half.

Back
Top Bottom