1999 BMW F650ST F650 with Corbin Seat | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

1999 BMW F650ST F650 with Corbin Seat

BradW

Selling my 1999 BMW F650ST. The F650ST is well known around the world for its solid reputation, flexibility, and quality of build. The single cylinder 652cc, Rotax-built engine produces 43hp and 39 lb-ft of torque. I was actually surprised how smooth it is for a thumper. There are great online resources and communities for this bike because of its popularity around the world. Parts are easy to come by, with great after-market options. It has been put to bed for the winter; tank is full of premium gas with fuel stabilizer; carbs drained, battery on tender, etc.

More about the bike…
• Canadian bike – not a US import
• Built in Germany
• 41,800 km on odometer
• A few minor scratches on the paint, but overall good for its age
• Weighted bar ends
• Very comfortable Corbin Seat – Stock seat also included
• OEM BMW City cases included (I never got around to mounting them up)
• OEM MRA windscreen

Some recent maintenance highlights…
• New Avon Roadrider tires put on in May 2015 (about 1,000km on them)
• Oil/filter changed in March 2015
• Coolant flush in March 2015
• New voltage regulator/rectifier in August 2015

Other things I’ve done to the bike since owning it…
• Regular oil and coolant changes
• New chain and sprockets
• New brake pads front and rear
• New rear disk
• Replaced fork seals, flushed and replaced fork oil
• Returned turn signals to stock
• Valve adjustment/check

I am selling the bike as is because it’s winter, and I don’t have access to a trailer to tow it. I will provide the buyer with a UVIP, and can make recommendation on where to get a safety. I will also include a Clymer workshop manual and a collection of service DVDs. Asking $3250 right now because I want to clear up some space in my garage for the winter; take advantage of winter pricing.

See my ad on Kijiji for pictures http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...9-bmw-f650st-f650-with-corbin-seat/1120579445

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom