who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon

Re: who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon & TT250

With the dollar being okay we decided to buy two and they offered the $600 US off on the second as well plus shipping two won't be as expensive per bike.
We are getting one white and one copper both with bash plates and factory hand guards,

ZTT250-2T.jpg

This is clever
http://www.cscmotorcycles.com/Articles.asp?ID=305

Last edited:

So got a report on your purchase or was it a bust?

Because we are riding for three weeks come June 24th - we skidded delivery to mid July. Otherwise they would be here this month.

Will be interested in your customs and delivery issues. if you have anything else when you uncrate etc. also.

Do they really ship them crated directly to you? If so, we need an unboxing video! Looking forward to your review.

The uncrating better be at the Forks.

[video=youtube;-crgQGdpZR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-crgQGdpZR0[/video]

Well they claim to be delivering them my driveway with title already on the docs. Trouble is not sure I'll be here tho staff and kid will be around.

I would think you will need to clear it at customs holding up by the airport. It will be in bond till you pay the man! Had to do that for a Caterham Super 7.

Let's see what they do...remember motorvehicles are tax paid at registration.

Moved the shipping date forward so might arrive to us next week...:D

We're on the east coast but bikes due in this coming week = brokers fees all paid

I bet you the speedometer claims it can do 210 km/h and will only do 110. I bought a chinese dual-sport in my home country and the speedometer claimed 140 km/h top speed, I figured it would do 120 km/h easily... it only did 95 km/h top speed. Never again.

I bet you the speedometer claims it can do 210 km/h and will only do 110. I bought a chinese dual-sport in my home country and the speedometer claimed 140 km/h top speed, I figured it would do 120 km/h easily... it only did 95 km/h top speed. Never again.

Axle sticks out of calibration?

A speedo is just that, a speedo. It's not a promise or indicator of actual top speed. My mazda3 has a speedo that reads up to 260km/h. With the base 2.0l engine, it'll never hit that I'm sure. It doesn't matter anyway, my cage never sees speeds over 130-140 MAX.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Machines arrived safely ...ignition turns on and lights up.
No fuel of course.

One minor problem the levers were installed on one bike not on the other....reasons unknown - will be a 5 minute job to install.
Mirrors were packed separately.
Crash plate was installed.
Hand guards are missing entirely - so a few QC issues off the get go. They had quite a bunch of orders to fill.

$3050 near enough each shipped.

$132 for GST
$140 for clearance

Keys feel a bit on the chintzy side but of course things are tight with new bike.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-18%2Bat%2BJul%252C%2B18%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B2.01.36%2BPM.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-18%2Bat%2BJul%252C%2B18%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B2.01.16%2BPM.jpg

Started up okay - grumbled a bit getting fuel fed in....doesn't look like there is a choke but more to discover. Stiffly sprung ...does not sag even under my 250 lb. Just a quick spin...shifts easily and light clutch ...not used to having zilch in front of me. Shifts smoothly, braided lines on the brakes so feels positive.

Last edited:

Machines arrived safely ...ignition turns on and lights up.
No fuel of course.

One minor problem the levers were installed on one bike not on the other....reasons unknown - will be a 5 minute job to install.
Mirrors were packed separately.
Crash plate was installed.
Hand guards are missing entirely - so a few QC issues off the get go. They had quite a bunch of orders to fill.

$3050 near enough each shipped.

$132 for GST
$140 for clearance

Keys feel a bit on the chintzy side but of course things are tight with new bike.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-18%2Bat%2BJul%252C%2B18%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B2.01.36%2BPM.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-18%2Bat%2BJul%252C%2B18%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B2.01.16%2BPM.jpg

Started up okay - grumbled a bit getting fuel fed in....doesn't look like there is a choke but more to discover. Stiffly sprung ...does not sag even under my 250 lb. Just a quick spin...shifts easily and light clutch ...not used to having zilch in front of me. Shifts smoothly, braided lines on the brakes so feels positive.

Any difficulties getting insurance...?

Back
Top Bottom