Motorcycle Trials | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Trials

The guy i bought the bike from was going to Tweed, he left this morning. you guys are nuts, Since I spent so many weekends freezing my *** off sleeping at the track for race weekends I swore to never be cold again lol
omg it's beautiful!

Starting to sound like I might be the only rider going to Tweed tomorrow, is still nice here at the moment.

The guy i bought the bike from was going to Tweed, he left this morning. you guys are nuts, Since I spent so many weekends freezing my *** off sleeping at the track for race weekends I swore to never be cold again lol

Was it Neil?
:D I predict 9 crazy people will show up, usually needs about 12 to cover the event sanction cost, I have a real nice place only 40 minutes away from the venue and won't leave you out in the cold.

I'm going to wear layers, plastic bags over my socks, take about 4 changes of riding pants and shirts to wear over my onesie, rain jacket and a bunch of glove changes plus a large plastic tote to put wet clothes in.

His name is Mike.
That is the kind of work and dedication I no longer have the aptitude for :)
Was it Neil?
:D I predict 9 crazy people will show up, usually needs about 12 to cover the event sanction cost, I have a real nice place only 40 minutes away from the venue and won't leave you out in the cold.

I'm going to wear layers, plastic bags over my socks, take about 4 changes of riding pants and shirts to wear over my onesie, rain jacket and a bunch of glove changes plus a large plastic tote to put wet clothes in.

Very nice, looks like it has been looked after really well. Have fun.

It was, you know when you walk into a man's garage if he takes care of his stuff or not .

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

:D you missed an awesome trial, we had an amazing good turnout and fantastic fun day.
but by the time I handed in my card and headed home the roads were treacherous, I bare *** made it home.

First loop there was just a quarter inch coating of freezing rain on everything:
tweed_April14_-_1.jpg

I partner rode with Neil:
tweed_April14_-_1_2.jpg

caught up to the experts a few times; Jordan, Jonathan and Wojo:
tweed_April14_-_1_9.jpg

by loop 4 the sections were totally white

We did 4 loops of 10 sections, loop was as hard as the sections in many places
No possible way I can ride tomorrow :| snowed in here until the township plows and sands or spring thaw.

... crazy people who survived Sunday's :icescream: event:

IMG_4542-1024x768.jpg

Did my first ride yesterday on it, it is impressive how easily that bike navigates over "things", the physics of riding a bike are quite different between a dirt bike that a trials bike. One thing i realized really quickly is that I need to invest on a good pair of knee braces.

Overall I really enjoyed myself.

Excellent trial to start on :) Super small venue, super short loop, nice technical sections, no serious elevations.
Awesome checkers and awesome host.

ECTA-LionsHead-05-26-2018-1024x791.jpg

Lions Head was great! no bugs :D
8 sections 4 loops, had ~30 riders each day, Wojo took top honers in the pro class both days, congrats Brian!

Anyone do any trials riding in durham or Clarington for practise?
My place is 2 hours away if you have interest, not aware of much in the way of riders or terrain in your immediate area.

Yaaa! the bugs are gone, six of us did the practice riding thing today :D

flyan.jpg

CMA ATA Motorcycle Trials

ATA_Sparrow_Lake_Flyer-08-1112-2018.png

Re: CMA ATA Motorcycle Trials

Don't miss this one it's my trial :D

ATA-Arden-Flyer-08-18-2018-orange.pdf

and the next day is Tweed which is fairly close ;) it's pretty good too.
ATATweedFlyer.pdf

Re: CMA ATA Motorcycle Trials

Fall season series for the SOCT starts next weekend at Massie Sept 9th. http://www.sovt.website/schedule.html Haven't been out since mid June.But my daughter Feetup has been out a few times on borrowed bikes testing the breaking strength of brake levers.
[video=youtube;FdhO-V0eJG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhO-V0eJG0&t=51s[/video]

Spring 2019 event to put on your calendar: May 19 at Woody's
http://bma1.ca/intro-to-trials.php

Good introduction to the sport opportunity, does not require competition license
and it's free entry! :cool: you really can't beat that unless we paid you to come out and ride.

Holy Wingboy, when am I suppose to schedule a trial that doesn't conflict with one of yours :|
+ CMA is looking for a national date to squeeze in there somewhere!
I might need to arm wrestle somebody for that August 25th. weekend.

SOVT 2019:
schedule_1_orig.jpg

2019 CSBK:
Round OneShannonville Motorsport Park, ON. – Pro TrackMay 17 – 19
Round TwoGrand Bend Motorplex, Lake Huron, ON. – TechnicalJune 7 – 9
Round ThreeAutodrome St-Eustache, Montreal, QC.June 21-23
Round FourAtlantic Motorsport Park, Halifax, N.S.July 18-21
Round FiveCanadian Tire Motorsport Park, ON.August 9-11

CMA tentative so far:
May 25-26 Lions Head, June 9 Ohsweken

It's always hard to fit everything in.Surprised there is an event at CTMP.

Back
Top Bottom