Benelli and Bimota | GTAMotorcycle.com

Benelli and Bimota

abkdt41

Just wondering if any one on GTAM owns one or knows someone who does

Want to know how they are to live with day to day and in terms of maintenance and repairs

Not sure why they are not more common in Canada

At EICMA they released some nice models

56329940061977582b38c079a96c3a5f.jpg

f1783743b9776bc5fcb80dae5919aa01.jpg

3de770073f4bc25510d3831873cb18c2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not sure why they are not more common in Canada
If I had to venture a guess, it's because they're expensive boutique motorcycles that have extremely limited production runs and as such they don't bother to go through the transport Canada approval process due to a lack of a market for them in Canada. But it's just a guess.

Ive seen one. And it was sexy

Can't believe you put Benelli in the same thread of Bimota.

Benelli is now nothing but Chinese junk.

I have dreamed of owning a Bimota since I was a kid. I keep looking on ebay for one I can afford or one in riding condition .

Bimotas used to be relevant. Everybody's caught up. Now it's mostly art that sets them apart. As good a reason to ride one as any.

Love that lion on that front fender

Closest dealer is in Michigan

Wheels USA*
1559 N Lapeer Rd | Oxford, MI , 48371*
PH: (248) 628-5000

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bimota almost always puts somebody else motor in an Italian boutique frame so engine reliability is fine but other parts are classic Italian trainwreck. I had a benelli years ago, it was always wanting something serviced, nobody wanted to look at it, it was again a parts source PITA. now the name is licensed to china good luck on anything beyond a CTC pitbike.
I wish I never sold off the benelli even though it was an exercise, I replaced it with a Duc/cagiva , I'm a slow learner.

they aren't popular because aston martins, Maserati and Brough aren't popular, its expensive to buy, the care and feeding is expensive and sitting in a shop for days is common.

Back
Top Bottom