Car AND truck of the year | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car AND truck of the year

Or idles it all day like what a lot of pickup driving guys do, pretending they are big rig drivers.

I had a co-worker who no matter what the temp was outside, would turn his Silverado on 30 min before leaving work. Couldnt beat into his dense head that it was bad for the truck, not better.

My 2011 was around 15L/100km average. That includes the "regen" cycle when it dumps a ton of fuel through a 9th injector to clean the DPF. I averaged ~17L/100km towing to Shubie and I drove ~110km/h.

That guy either does a ton of short city trips, is driving a new truck, or drives it like a hot rod. His mielage should be better.

Last edited:
Or idles it all day like what a lot of pickup driving guys do, pretending they are big rig drivers.

I had a co-worker who no matter what the temp was outside, would turn his Silverado on 30 min before leaving work. Couldnt beat into his dense head that it was bad for the truck, not worse.

Ya that too.

The new Nissan Titan 2016 looks great and has some cool useful features.
It has a Cummings diesel also.
I saw a video and I must admit they really added a lot of useful little things that people use.

Never driven one, and don't care for the looks... but the Z/28 is, by all accounts, an incredible car. Who cares about the base models :)

The AJAC awards have a ton more credibility than MT. See what they have to say ahead of the Autoshow in February.

Back
Top Bottom