Stop a ********* | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stop a *********

Re: Stop a *********

Some funny stuff in their videos for sure...I came across them a few weeks ago at work and almost wasted the entire day watching some of their videos. I'm surprised something major hasn't happened already to one or more of them; but good for them for standing up for what is right.

The guy draws a loaded gun out of his glove compartment, aims it and threatens to kill the demonstrators, cops are called and question him briefly, guy apologizes to demonstrators and he's free to drive off. Just amazing. No arrest, no red tape, no court appearance.

In what universe does that make any sense? Cops must have been paid a bribe or he is a Russian mafia member.

like hyenas, they're only brave in numbers
Can you blame them. Watch all their videos and you'll see some of the people they encounter. They usually do this so that people don't escalate the situation with violence. They'll have 2people recording, 1 or 2 doing the talking and 3 extra to hold people back when they start getting belligerent

The guy draws a loaded gun out of his glove compartment, aims it and threatens to kill the demonstrators, cops are called and question him briefly, guy apologizes to demonstrators and he's free to drive off. Just amazing. No arrest, no red tape, no court appearance.

In what universe does that make any sense? Cops must have been paid a bribe or he is a Russian mafia member.

It was most likely a legal Traumatic pistol and not a real gun. They fire a rubber bullet from a 9mm round and are used for self defense. You can buy the same pistols here in Canada but the barrels are blocked which only allows you to fire 9mm blank rounds.

I think he is a friend of Michael Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom