seasonal discounts | GTAMotorcycle.com

seasonal discounts

EvilBeaver

I'm seeing some really tasty promotional prices form the dealers..1.5-2 off on a sub 10k bikes (2014 models). Question is, can I expect to see these type of prices in the early spring. I don't really have room for another bike (in the garage), but soo tempted to go for it :)

We are entering the very slow time of the year for parts and motorcycle dealers.
Very few want to buy now with the threat of snow just around the corner. Even fewer when snow is actually on the ground.
This makes mid December to the end of January (generally) the best time to buy.
Visit the dealer when it's snowing.
As low as the prices are now, they will probably be lower still in a month.
Mid January is when I buy my parts for winter maintenance. An entire case of oil then for the price of 4 litres now.
Spark plugs 2 for 1.

Last edited:
Don't even worry about the garage. Leave it at the dealership until spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of them will accomodate that.

Basically he gets his commission for a bike that he wouldnt have had commission for till spring...so it would still have been in the same store lol

Or if it's such a big problem park it outside. I've done that with both my bikes the entire time I've owned them and have never had a problem related to the bike sitting outside. Does need a quick wash in the spring if you're one of those people that spends more time making their bike pretty than riding it.

Back
Top Bottom