2016/2017 RSV4 RF / RF-W announced | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016/2017 RSV4 RF / RF-W announced

He did not read or understand the "track bike" part.

I've never understood why racing with passenger never caught on. They do it with sidecars but not motorcycles. Befuddling to say the least.

I've never understood why racing with passenger never caught on. They do it with sidecars but not motorcycles. Befuddling to say the least.

Can you imagine how tired you'd be after an 8-lap sprint on the long track at Shannonville? Man, I'd be sweating blood. :D

Beautiful bikes. I've always had a thing for aprilia. These are race bred machines though and I highly doubt you are going to see these at tims . Heck it's rare enough to see a regular RR or tuono around.
I've had a hard-on for a tuono for year now.....maybe next year an RF will sit in my garage.

I wish piaggio would get their act together here in NA. They could sell alot more bikes if they tried.

I wish piaggio would get their act together here in NA. They could sell alot more bikes if they tried.

The good dealers sold just about every bike they could get their hands on. Tuono Factories wouldn't stay on the floors. The ones still around are ones that Piaggio didn't release until after the feeding frenzy. The word is out, I guess.

...no passenger seat...the perfect bike for the rider who never has,and probably never will, see a girl naked

Hey!! I have my passenger seat covered and removed my passenger pegs, yet regularly see a variety of naked women. In person too!

If I wanted passengers, I'd buy a car.

Hey!! I have my passenger seat covered and removed my passenger pegs, yet regularly see a variety of naked women. In person too!

sorry...your grandma, mom and sisters dont count

Any idea what that tube connected between what looks like that dash and the front of the tank is? Electronic suspension maybe?

Don't think that electronic suspension is either legal or desirable for racing (at this point anyways). I figure it's either part of the data acquisition package and there are wires in that tube, or it's part of the tank evap system. I really am not sure.

Back
Top Bottom