Motorcycle Show Ticket Prices? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Show Ticket Prices?

If people would stop going you'd see the price come down. But we ***** and complain and go anyway and pay the ridiculous price so what's their incentive to improve and or reduce pricing. Hell they even have the same boring girls back year after year. Bring back the same bikes too but change the seat or exhaust so it looks like a new entry.

Ok so the people complaining it's boring and say it costs too much money, what would you like to see changed to make it worth the $20.00 (+hst)?

Ok so the people complaining it's boring and say it costs too much money, what would you like to see changed to make it worth the $20.00 (+hst)?

port dover thongman should have a booth...he could autograph thongs for the kids.

We talking bout $20? $20? Not the game, not the game. $20? I am the MVP! And we talking bout $20?

Practice? PRACTICE!

Is it North American International in scope and free parking? I didn't think so.

If people would stop going you'd see the price come down. But we ***** and complain and go anyway and pay the ridiculous price so what's their incentive to improve and or reduce pricing. Hell they even have the same boring girls back year after year. Bring back the same bikes too but change the seat or exhaust so it looks like a new entry.

we'll skip business class, but if people don't go the price doesn't come down, it closes. Its not a ridiculous price, its what it costs. Tickets for Kinky Boots are $65. that's ridiculous.

OK , so we're going to have the business class anyway, hands up who has paid for a show in the international center. OK me... So you have $2500 for a 10x10, its a teamsters building so moving anything costs, $300 for an electrical outlet, carpet is $250 and a chair is $100. it gets stupider from there. Now if you wait for the show to cube out you don't get your location, or you can wait and negotiate a cheaper rental. but your also covering all the gifted booths for all the charity blocks. The IC is still charging the producer of the show for every sq ft. So you have XX booth space rental+ kick on vendor food graft - all the unpaid free booth + door revenue= return on investment. The show producer carries promotional costs, insurance and risk . Its a business not a hobby.

@crankcall, do you really think $65 for Kinky Boots is expensive? It's supposed to be really good. Now Dee Snider's Rock n Roll Xmas? You try and charge me more than $25 and I won't go.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I don't know from business but doesn't the vendor pay for space to the promotor in addition to the customers paying the promotor? Granted, parking's free.

wife went to kinky boots, she liked it, I don't attend broadway styled shows. $65 ea. for her and a friend, snacks , bevies and GO train and it was probably a $225. night. I've spent more for less.

if your wife s having fun and your not, its still twice as much fun as when your having fun and shes not. ........

Back
Top Bottom