Motorcycle Show Ticket Prices? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Show Ticket Prices?

Every year people ***** about the bike shows. These threads are like the "how to winterize my bike" and "what oil should I use" threads.

Wasn't it at enerbridge center?
All the things they setup at international show suck.

North American International Super Show. There can only be one. January. By the airport.

Every year people ***** about the bike shows. These threads are like the "how to winterize my bike" and "what oil should I use" threads.
That's why I'm going to the bike show: to find out what oil I should use when I winterize my bike.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

That's why I'm going to the bike show: to find out what oil I should use when I winterize my bike.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

North American International Motorcycle Super Show. Can there be any more bluster in an event name that delivers so little? Oh I forgot: free parking and proximity to international airport.

The show(s) not for a while. You have a couple options. Start saving your spare loonies now or maybe ask Santa for the 2.60 to cover the tax.

North American International Motorcycle Super Show. Can there be any more bluster in an event name that delivers so little? Oh I forgot: free parking and proximity to international airport.

i hear theyre amping it up this year to 'north american intergalactic motorcycle super duper show of excellence'

but they havent forgotten their roots...there will still be unreasonably priced meat products available to all show patrons...AND post show explosive diahrrea will still be free of charge

Last edited:
explosive diarrhea is best diarrhea

Hey 2.60 is 2.60. I guess you don't count your change when you buy things either but then again if you live at home with mommy and daddy rent free who cares.

I just feel that the show is such a big rip off to begin with and then to insult at least my intelligence by adding the GST on a discounted promotion and then not to add it on the regular price making you think you are getting a great deal is a JOKE. For the .79 savings I am not sending you my credit card information and email address so that you can sell my information to your vendors and then bombard me with useless emails.

I can feel the torches being ignited again . LMAO see you at the show ......sorry I only take cash, no receipt, I don't give out change and all sales are final no returns. LOL

If you feel it's a rip off, don't go. Problem solved.
What kind of crazy concept are you trying to instill in here?

Please guys, pay the $22.60 and go to the show. Then complain about it and tell us how you will be able to afford 1 1/2 to 2 tanks of gas less next year so there will be less riding next season which will make justifying our ridiculous insurance costs even harder.

22.60! Who can afford that! What a crippling price! A show for only the elite rich entitled people!

Oy gevalt.

It is kinda pricey tbh really, not expensive but pricey for what it is...especially for most people who just go for a few hours. Beer is overpriced, food is overpriced, but hell, I'm personally not complaining. I've been going to all the shows for free past 4-5 years, take my own cooler of beer and good food is always on the house.

If you feel it's a rip off, don't go. Problem solved.
Yep, not going this year. Same **** different year. It appears that that they think people will still come to the show regardless of if they make it interesting or not.

So boring now. I don't want to take someone then bore the crap out of them

Just walk to Wendy's and don't get ripped off in the place food problem solved

Hey 2.60 is 2.60. I guess you don't count your change when you buy things either but then again if you live at home with mommy and daddy rent free who cares.

I just feel that the show is such a big rip off to begin with and then to insult at least my intelligence by adding the GST on a discounted promotion and then not to add it on the regular price making you think you are getting a great deal is a JOKE. For the .79 savings I am not sending you my credit card information and email address so that you can sell my information to your vendors and then bombard me with useless emails.

I can feel the torches being ignited again . LMAO see you at the show ......sorry I only take cash, no receipt, I don't give out change and all sales are final no returns. LOL

Thats why I asked for money from the forum, heck I may even start a "gofundme" thing instead. My parents already pay for my cellphone, insurance, and car. It would make me feel terrible to try and squeeze another $2.60 from them and they may cut me off altogether.

PS I don't count change. I don't care, it's my parents money anyway.

if you paid me $22.60 and paid for my ticket I wouldnt go! The "show" is the biggest piece of chit time waster cruiser BS crap vendor....

BB

But it's a cheap outing! Bike content in the winter! Pneumatic babes! Chance to wear belt buckle, T shirt, hat and jacket identifying your choice of weapon. Reason to not shave all week, look like biker trash by weekend! Park for free!

But it's a cheap outing! Bike content in the winter! Pneumatic babes! Chance to wear belt buckle, T shirt, hat and jacket identifying your choice of weapon. Reason to not shave all week, look like biker trash by weekend! Park for free!

I'm already not shaving for the whole month thanks to movember, is it really this bad? I just want to go to sit on lots of bikes and not have people yell at me. :(

Back
Top Bottom