Funny thing happen today ( is it a scam or whatever? ) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Funny thing happen today ( is it a scam or whatever? )

cvcb

I was riding from Hamilton to Welland. Between Mud St W. and RR20, I was waiting the lights went green when a guy, in a white Escalade, honks at me. "Hey, I am selling a motorcyle!" he screams to me. I, without understand why that guy would try to sell a bike in that way, just said "no I am good" and left. Now I wonder why somebody would do that. Genuinely trying to sell a bike in the most idiotic way or is it any sort of scam to try to, I don't know, rob me, making me stop because of that... Seems silly I know, but, I wonder if is a normal thing that happens with anybody...

I can't figure it out and please understand I read your post completely.

Basically,what he is trying to say is get a real bike,maybe you're riding E-Bike /125cc

ཨོ་མ་ནི་པདྨེ་ཧ྄ཱུཾ།།

Last edited:
Did he have any speakers for sale as well?

Basically,what he is trying to say is get a real bike,maybe you're riding E-Bike /125cc

ཨོ་མ་ནི་པདྨེ་ཧ྄ཱུཾ།།
I actually thought about that... Maybe he does not like old Kawis ( ZZR 600 )

May be he is trying to cash out the bike he just rob that is why he was asking you if you are interested desperately.

I can't figure it out and please understand I read your post completely.
That's how we all feel when we read your posts so it all works out.

May be he is trying to cash out the bike he just rob that is why he was asking you if you are interested desperately.
I thought about that too... Due the completly random shout in the middle of traffic... I mean, when you are riding and a somebody honks at you, you may expect something like, " hey, you tires..." or "something is leaking in your bike" not " hey, have you ever thought in penny stock market?"

Or maybe he's just trying to sell a bike that he's not gotten bites on? Saw a rider, and thought 'hey maybe this guy wants to switch bikes'.

If I have to ponder and wonder scam or whatever I'll consider whatever forever. <- Mexican free content. PM for conversion.

Does seem strange, but you never know.

If you were heading towards a public area and interested tell him to meet you at the local... Tims? Then have a conversation. But on a side road with maybe 1 other car in the area (Guessing at the others are at the time), I'd of done the same. Drop into gear and say Bye!

I had a similar thing happen to me this summer. A guy followed me off a street and into a plaza for about 2 minutes before I got to the store I was looking for and found a parking spot. I noticed him and was ready for a road rage incident when he pulled up next to me. He hops out and asks if I want to buy his motorcycle. I asked what he's got, thinking it must be a good deal if he is this desperate, he says he's got a Harley sportster and wants 8 grand for it. I say I'm happy with my KLR and he would have better luck selling it on Kijiji. He gives me his card and says if I know anyone to pass along his info.

Back
Top Bottom