Paris under attack | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paris under attack

we've attempted to meet their demands

So appeasement works? I remember once before was when a politician stepped off an aeroplane in 1939 waving a piece of paper in the air saying there will be no war with Germany.

They dont want to be left alone. We are all infidels and they will wage jihad until we are all exterminated.

It makes it easy to create new terrorists when we are the ones killing entire families. Do you think a kid that watches his family get killed by U.S. or Canadian bombers is going to grow up wanting good things for those countries?

I was flipping through the channels down here this morning and saw Trudeau making a statement about this. I've never seen anything as bad in my life. He was like a deer in the headlights.

It was on MSNBC which is as far left as you can get in the US and even the anchors were looking at each other like WTF?

Oh well, I guess I can't complain. It will be either Hillary or The Don next year :)

They dont want to be left alone. We are all infidels and they will wage jihad until we are all exterminated.

The comments coming from ISIS refer to "Crusader" nations attacking ISIS in Muslim countries. This attack has little to do with "exterminating all infidels" and everything to do with doing what they think it takes to drive the "Crusaders" out of the Middle East.

I read in one report that one of the attackers that was killed was a Syrian refugee who came to France via Greece.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rorist-attack-french-victims-latest-news.html

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more attacks like this one as it was so successful. This is going to get ugly.
Mass influx or refugees without a comprehensive background check. I'm not surprised extremists get to go in freely. Like opening the door to the chicken coop

Makes you think about all the Syrian refugees coming to Canada. I'm sure more than a few terrorists will try to sneak in.

I hope france mobilizes to Syria and Libya. I hope they **** up Islamic State.

Makes you think about all the Syrian refugees coming to Canada. I'm sure more than a few terrorists will try to sneak in.

I hope france mobilizes to Syria and Libya. I hope they **** up Islamic State.

Just like the wars in Iraq and Afganistan have stopped Terrorism? Cut off the head of the hydra and two more grow. A change of tactic is needed.

Two pronged approach: stop intervening in the Middle East, and close borders to immigrants and refugees from any of the regions

Just like the wars in Iraq and Afganistan have stopped Terrorism? Cut off the head of the hydra and two more grow. A change of tactic is needed.

Gotta do something. If these ****ers go unchecked they will do more and more horrible acts.

Two pronged approach: stop intervening in the Middle East, and close borders to immigrants and refugees from any of the regions

It's funny Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar didn't take in any Syrian refugees, but instead offered to build mosques in Germany. Jordan and Lebanon took in refugees and are having militant problems. You might be on to something by closing borders and saying "your problem you deal with it"

Gotta do something. If these ****ers go unchecked they will do more and more horrible acts.

Leave it up to the states to do something. Why should we put heat on ourselves? It was never our fight to begin with, we just go in with them because we're pawns to them of almost every imperialist war they launch.

Leave it to the states, they can get themselves out of the **** they buried themselves in.

"How did this happen?" George (fool me once) Bush

Leave it up to the states to do something. Why should we put heat on ourselves? It was never our fight to begin with, we just go in with them because we're pawns to them of almost every imperialist war they launch.

We go in because they're our most important military and political allies. Its a relationship we have to maintain, especially now as the Russians and Chinese become ever more powerful. I don't get why so many Canadians don't understand this concept. Maybe its years of liberal media conditioning against Harper and his big scary military spending.

When the US sends 100 jets and bombers somewhere, we send 3 CF-18s.. not because they'll contribute much strategically or in force, but because we have to pull our weight in the relationship. The significance is political. If we don't contribute militarily, we stop being a partner. You wanna stop being partners with the most powerful nation in the world, with which we share 1500 miles of borders, and look to for protection of our sovereignty in the far north? Bleh.

We go in because they're our most important military and political allies. Its a relationship we have to maintain, especially now as the Russians and Chinese become ever more powerful. I don't get why so many Canadians don't understand this concept. Maybe its years of liberal media conditioning against Harper and his big scary military spending.

When the US sends 100 jets and bombers somewhere, we send 3 CF-18s.. not because they'll contribute much strategically or in force, but because we have to pull our weight in the relationship. The significance is political. If we don't contribute militarily, we stop being a partner.
That's not a good enough reason to fight a never ending war that serves no one's interests but the US

That's not a good enough reason to fight a never ending war that serves no one's interests but the US

I'm sure you'll sing that same tune as Russia and China ramp up their military presence in the Arctic. Who's gonna protect all our natural resources? You wanna go it alone? Some folks just don't understand the big picture.

Eskimos

I'm sure you'll sing that same tune as Russia and China ramp up their military presence in the Arctic. Who's gonna protect all our natural resources? You wanna go it alone? Some folks just don't understand the big picture.
The world or Canada won't fall apart because we don't join in on the US' nonsensical battles let's not be too naive here.

USA will probably beat China and Russia to our stuff if it ever comes down to that. "But but...we helped you with our four(4) canoes and the buck knife" Justin Trudeau "Remember?" Justin Trudeau

The world or Canada won't fall apart because we don't join in on the US' nonsensical battles let's not be too naive here.

Yeah the world is totally that simple. Let's just turn our backs on our largest ally and trade partner, and all of NATO, just because war is icky and we don't wanna be there any more.

USA will probably beat China and Russia to our stuff if it ever comes down to that. "But but...we helped you with our four(4) canoes and the buck knife" Justin Trudeau "Remember?" Justin Trudeau

If we stop pulling our weight and are no longer seen as partners, then yeah... that's exactly what the future will look like.

Back
Top Bottom