trailer w motorcycle gear stolen | GTAMotorcycle.com

trailer w motorcycle gear stolen

boyoboy

This post is from the vrra site. I'm hoping our motorcycle community will help with their eyes and ears open.

TRAILER STOLEN
Postby pz1morton » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 pm

As the header says yes one of our fellow racers has been severely violated in having his Trailer and gear stolen from him. The person in question is a dear friend of mine and a VRRA family member Scott Martin
A small summary
A 6'x6'x14' Aluminum trailer painted black and red with Graphics RECCE and Brushboys painted on both sides.
1 Race suit
3 helmets Arai
1 back protector
2 sets of racing gloves
2 sets of racing boots
1 set of roller starters,Yellow in color
1 set of 4 into 1 set of headers for a cr750
1 complete 12 drawer lower and upper tool boxes complete with tools
This is just a small list of the items in the trailer as a more comprehensive list to follow. So if any one is on Kijiji or E-bay looking please keep an eye out for these A-Holes.. or even if one even hears about a deal to good to be true as we all know how small a circle our community is. If any one hears of anything please feel free to contact me please via pm or email or by cell as my number can easy be had..

Thanks everyone as any help is very much appreciated..
Regards Paul Morton
69 CB350 P1
89 FZR600 P4F2 / Endurance Bike
VRRA # 757
RACE # 7

Last edited:
This post is from the vrra site. I'm hoping our motorcycle community will help with their eyes and ears open.

TRAILER STOLEN
Postby pz1morton » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 pm

As the header says yes one of our fellow racers has been severely violated in having his Trailer and gear stolen from him. The person in question is a dear friend of mine and a VRRA family member Scott Martin
A small summary
A 6'x6'x14' Aluminum trailer painted black and red with Graphics RECCE and Brushboys painted on both sides.
1 Race suit
3 helmets Arai
1 back protector
2 sets of racing gloves
2 sets of racing boots
1 set of roller starters,Yellow in color
1 set of 4 into 1 set of headers for a cr750
1 complete 12 drawer lower and upper tool boxes complete with tools
This is just a small list of the items in the trailer as a more comprehensive list to follow. So if any one is on Kijiji or E-bay looking please keep an eye out for these A-Holes.. or even if one even hears about a deal to good to be true as we all know how small a circle our community is. If any one hears of anything please feel free to contact me please via pm or email or by cell as my number can easy be had..

Thanks everyone as any help is very much appreciated..
Regards Paul Morton
69 CB350 P1
89 FZR600 P4F2 / Endurance Bike
VRRA # 757
RACE # 7

I guess it's been a month now, any news on his trailer and gear ?

Back
Top Bottom