Any motocross or ATV riders? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any motocross or ATV riders?

speedfreak316

Site Supporter
Just moved out to the country 5- 10 min ride to the ganny and a 15 -20 min ride to Marydale pits picked up a 08 YFZ 450 looking for peeps to ride with.

Welcome back!
I moved myself and now north of ganny...

Hey bud long time hows things? Im just south of the Ganny now so i just picked up a race quad going back to where all my most fun was had ... In the dirt ha ha still have the Cobra but plan on selling It come spring.

Just moved out to the country 5- 10 min ride to the ganny and a 15 -20 min ride to Marydale pits picked up a 08 YFZ 450 looking for peeps to ride with.

Very nice, a few of us ride yfz350's (banshee's) and the 7-10 of us get together 3-4 times a year at the Ganny. We'll definitely let you know next time we ride, even though yours isn't a 2smoke ;)

Good morning. I live riding at the ganny and would like to ride with you. Steve. 416-994-9020

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Very nice, a few of us ride yfz350's (banshee's) and the 7-10 of us get together 3-4 times a year at the Ganny. We'll definitely let you know next time we ride, even though yours isn't a 2smoke ;)
Would love to join a ride at the ganny...steve 416-994-9020. Thanks

very nice, a few of us ride yfz350's (banshee's) and the 7-10 of us get together 3-4 times a year at the ganny. We'll definitely let you know next time we ride, even though yours isn't a 2smoke ;)

yes please!!!

Good morning. I live riding at the ganny and would like to ride with you. Steve. 416-994-9020

No problem Steve will do but keep in mind i have a 2wd sport quad so im fubared when it comes to mud LOL

Back
Top Bottom