Where to buy 22mm hex head socket? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy 22mm hex head socket?

So far I have visited Facca Fastners and Brofasco. No luck on the coupler nut. Any specific stores that stock my size or just keep searching. May go te bolt with nut option if I can't get a coupler nut.

Any bike shop in town can order the Motion Pro tool for you if they don't have it in stock.

Bluestreak Racing in Embro most likely has it in stock. Its useful to have 4 hex sizes in one tool.

Or you can borrow mine if you promise to bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stocks it. He shocked when when I went in to order the motion pro clutch holding tool and he had one there.

All done boys! Thanks Tony at Bluestreak for the great tire deal and the motion pro hex driver tool. Off for a ride this afternoon. Cab56 you off today? I know you race do you ride street?

Don't street ride anymore. Work today then workin on my truck tonight.

PM me if you ever need help with bike stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks caboose. My valves will need to be checked next season. Something I wouldn't mind a hand with or paying a local.

Did a 227km ride and I must say the new tires were great. Took it easy until the slippery stuff was burned off. Then pushed a little harder. They were nice and sticky and predictable.

Thanks caboose. My valves will need to be checked next season. Something I wouldn't mind a hand with or paying a local.

Did a 227km ride and I must say the new tires were great. Took it easy until the slippery stuff was burned off. Then pushed a little harder. They were nice and sticky and predictable.

What tires did you get?

Picked up continental conti motion z. They are on sale at Bluestreak. Based on today's ride and some reviews. I'd recommend. Short review so take it for what it was

Back
Top Bottom