Injury Lawyer Recommendations - Motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Injury Lawyer Recommendations - Motorcycle

Klaatu

Site Supporter
Anyone here have dealings with a good injury lawyer. Maybe a lawyer that rides a motorcycle? I'm looking in the Oshawa/Whitby area. (I don't want to drive to Toronto) You can pm me if you like, I don't want to turn this into advertising for lawyers.

Most of the bigger firms that handle these types of claims are going to be located in Toronto. I live in Oshawa and interviewed a couple of firms out there, none were satisfactory for me. I ended up going with a Bay St firm, the lawyer I have then split off to his own office which is 401 and Youge st Area.

I have been happy with the progress so far but haven't yet settled the case. I know another GTAM member also used him and recommended him, to me, she was happy with his services, (she has settled her case).

I can only offer a Toronto firm - used them for one incident and had to go to the office 3x over the 12 months, including initial consult. All other communications were done via email or telephone. They were very aggressive in dealing with the insurance companies and resolving the case.
Thomsonrogers is the firm - located at Richmond and Bay: https://www.thomsonrogers.com/

I can only offer a Toronto firm - used them for one incident and had to go to the office 3x over the 12 months, including initial consult. All other communications were done via email or telephone. They were very aggressive in dealing with the insurance companies and resolving the case.
Thomsonrogers is the firm - located at Richmond and Bay: https://www.thomsonrogers.com/

I've used these guys too. Same experience as shanekingsley. Initial meeting and then a couple phone calls and emails. Took a little over a year and a half to settle. Overall satisfied with the service and the outcome.

Just a word, if your injuries are more than very minor expect the process to take 2 - 3 years. In my case, they won't even be filing the claim for damages, until just before the 2 year time limit. This is a very good thing, given that my injuries have worsened, and injuries I didn't even realize began to appear after the one year point. So had they decided to settle quickly I would have been screwed.

The others are correct contact is primarily via email or phone. I have been to office twice, Once for initial, then to sign paperwork when he split form bigger firm.

Guy Farrell
Farrell Law Group
Barrister
2300 Yonge St
Suite 2802
PO Box 2430
W 416.487.7300
F 416.487.7305
www.farrell-law.ca

He came to me, did his magic, cheque showed up in the mail (part one)...they're still working on part 2.

I didn't lift a finger or have to travel. Just a few phone calls and faxes.

Back
Top Bottom