November rides

Shaman

Some pics from the rides last week. It's going to be a long winter. :/

Wp9EKhn.jpg

OJ5yXsh.jpg

2P14TaU.jpg

lC3tOGI.jpg

rnjjIqo.jpg

Pretty likely that was the last time I'll have the bikes out this year. Ah well...

I wish your backroads and scenery weren't 3 hours away ... but I got in a ride on Sunday around Halton Hills and a quick local one today after work, and I'm planning for Fri 13th at Port Dover if the weather holds.

It was colder last year and the year before on this date (by quite a bit) and I think we had snow by this time ...

It was colder last year and the year before on this date (by quite a bit) and I think we had snow by this time ...

For sure. We could scarcely believe our good luck.

nice garage, really really nice

nice garage, really really nice

I suspect you mean the bikes, but I put a lot of work into my garage this year... and more to come. I've got a T off from the natural gas to put in a heater (if the gas guy can ever get out from under his workload) and I put in a full set of shelves and a cabinet this year, after 16 years of putting up with nothing much at all. The whole garage needed to be insulated as well as the ceiling in order to make it work, so three walls needed to be re-drywalled. Should save some costs on heating the house (hopefully).

I rented a train car to hold almost everything in the garage and it sat beside the race trailer for five weeks. A lot of work but in the process I tossed out a LOT of stuff that I will never use again, and gave away a fair bit as well.

So, anyway I'm going to show off my work... Not in the pictures are a KX 450F and another garage door that is hiding behind the wooden shelves (full of helmets and boots) to the left above, and the race trailer in the driveway has the track bikes in it (it's got locks on the wheels and tongue so don't anyone get any idea, heheh).

20150929193505-e811f0cb-me.jpg

Next to come is a good quality pneumatic lift, some lights under the cabinets and the power outlets need to be finished. I'm having an electrician do that work (I had him pull another five power cables for new outlets).

Last edited:
Other friend gave me his as well.

Md4bSMW.jpg

Pkyf8Ni.jpg

Now you're just showing off! Nice work.

Back
Top Bottom