Marc Marquez is a Little Prick | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marc Marquez is a Little Prick

I saw Riggs vs King. I tried watching a video of Federer and Nadal, but didn't make it through the first two minutes; does paint dry faster? Anyways, why do you guys and gals watch motorcycle racing? For most sports, I'd rather be doing, than watching.

Go troll on another thread. This thread is about racing so why start questioning the people that are passionate about it. I'm sure you can find something on the life network that will pique you're interest.

I saw Riggs vs King. I tried watching a video of Federer and Nadal, but didn't make it through the first two minutes; does paint dry faster? Anyways, why do you guys and gals watch motorcycle racing? For most sports, I'd rather be doing, than watching.
I do both and each has it's trills

CTcARrmUEAALvlP.jpg

Ok ? i assume you must be very good in racing then, care to tell us how many trophies you got?

Go troll on another thread. This thread is about racing so why start questioning the people that are passionate about it. I'm sure you can find something on the life network that will pique you're interest.
Oh, sorry, I'll let the professionals burn their own at the stake without questions from now on. Carry on, nothing to see here.

Oh, sorry, I'll let the professionals burn their own at the stake without questions from now on. Carry on, nothing to see here.

It seemed like a stupid question.

Why do we watch motorcycle racing? To watch the best riders in the world/country/etc and our favourites among them compete at the highest level. Why does anyone watch any sport? What am I missing?

Captain%20Obvious%20HotelsCom.jpg

Would you show up in a breastfeeding forum and try and tell people that boobies aren't awesome?

What? Racing is boring and boobies suck? When did all this happen? Damn hipsters!

Anyways, why do you guys and gals watch motorcycle racing?

That's a valid question and a good place to ask it because this thread might have an over representation of race fans. I typed up a long winded, and some would probably argue nonsensical, response last night but cancelled because I'm over exposed on this site atm.

. In the trackday section bagsy said he is to intimidated to try a trackday. Quess he better stick to watching paint dry.

Why watch paint dry if you can be painting!?!

Or even better, talk down to painters on a painting forum when you are too much of a pussy to be painting.

..or something like that!

Last edited:
Why watch paint dry if you can be painting!?!

Or even better, talk down to painters on a painting forum when you are to much of a pussy to be painting.

or something like that!

I find it funny that my business is technically "watching paint dry" is what makes me money so that I can race.

Sorry. Funny side point

Carry on...

Back
Top Bottom