The people who put the bike away already. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The people who put the bike away already.

Low rider

Site Supporter
It sure was a fantastic week. Every day was great for riding.
Next week looks pretty good to.

Do you feel bad when the weather is so great and your bike is away.

I have never understood putting the bike away when there could be some really great days ahead.
'

It sure was a fantastic week. Every day was great for riding.
Next week looks pretty good to.

I would have loved to have been able to ride this week but I had to put bike away last week. My mother is about 3 hours from my place and has been diagnsed with a brain tumor so any spare time I get is spent down there. Didn't want to leave it and then have to get out of my lot for snow plow when it is snowing like I did last year.

Bike is stored about 45 minutes from home.

I work nights & it Is a bit cold to ride at night. I am still recovering from a nasty flu. Riding was out of the question for me

Im not poor so I don't 'put my bikes away' they're in the garage...

I would have loved to have been able to ride this week but I had to put bike away last week. My mother is about 3 hours from my place and has been diagnsed with a brain tumor so any spare time I get is spent down there. Didn't want to leave it and then have to get out of my lot for snow plow when it is snowing like I did last year.

Sorry to hear that hedo. Best wishes to her for a recovery.

Bike is parked in my attached garage. I've taken it out in Jan in the past. All depends on the weather.

Do you feel bad when the weather is so great and your bike is away?

'

No, I feel bad that I put in ethanol free premium Shell Mr. Bond.

I have never understood putting the bike away when there could be some really great days ahead.

If it will make you feel good that you don't then yes it makes me feel terribly depressed, makes me question if I'm a real biker, makes me want to kill myself and others in my general vicinity. So please, for the good of all please don't ride past me on that one day in November, December, January or February when it's above 5 degrees. Think of the children.

I put over 500 km on this week commuting on overnight shift. A bit chilly a few nights, but still better than driving a car.

If it will make you feel good that you don't then yes it makes me feel terribly depressed, makes me question if I'm a real biker, makes me want to kill myself and others in my general vicinity. So please, for the good of all please don't ride past me on that one day in November, December, January or February when it's above 5 degrees. Think of the children.

Lol. You should call Dr. Phil. :D

My bike is currently parked. My work & family life is beyond crazy busy. Even when it's nice out I don't have time.

I always found that when my life became too crazy was mostly because we as humans like to over schedule ourselves, each person has their own story but sometimes is good to sit back and simplify by eliminating, it's like when a room is messy, just reduce the amount of things inside and clean the rest.

Putting my bike away to me means putting a battery tender on so I can take advantage of any good weather day, however I am still commuting daily on it

putting my bike away consists of a wash, fuel stabilizer and connecting the battery tenderer........did that 3 times already....need to buy more fuel stabilizer

Last edited:
Not until the snow flies. Even then...it could melt. When the salt hits the road it's all over though. You never know when you can go.

My best wishes to you and your Mother.

Last edited:
... but still better than driving a car.

It will always be better than driving a car. Especially through traffic - its so easy to go around blocked traffic!

And commuting to work on the bike is magical - you get two mandatory rides in per day, and taking the long detour home is always a good option.

My bikes still here at home. Storage spot is a 15 minute ride away, and I'll go on the last weekend of November.

The nice part of sleeping the bike is using the garage to park cars again :)

Last edited:
Thanks god i didnt have time to prep my bike for winter. I had some great riding last week.

Hopefully i will have one last ride b4 working on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom