Port Dover | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover

Actually, if the weather holds up it should be pretty good. Wish I could get Friday off. I would go in a second.

I am trying to go.... I haven't been able to get to one since I bought my bike

Cut the sleeves off and get fries with that. It's a seaside town. Live a little.

Damn school board has a PD day and that means the kids are home and mommy has to work. I can usually pull the I have to work out of town excuse but, it's a Friday...............and it's the 13th.

I just might leave the kids with a pack of red hots or microwave KD and tell them they can have halloween candy while I head out. Mom will will disappointed but, in these cases it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Damn school board has a PD day and that means the kids are home and mommy has to work. I can usually pull the I have to work out of town excuse but, it's a Friday...............and it's the 13th.

I just might leave the kids with a pack of red hots or microwave KD and tell them they can have halloween candy while I head out. Mom will will disappointed but, in these cases it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Just do what I do.
Put them in a green thong and take them with you.:D

Mom will will disappointed but, in these cases it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Always good advice when one's wife is concerned.

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

I took a vacation day, so I'll be there to get a t-shirt and a burger.

When were you heading out? No one I know ever goes to Dover

I've never been, sounds like nice weather! Need to burn off all the old fuel so that should do the trick :)

I've never been, sounds like nice weather! Need to burn off all the old fuel so that should do the trick :)

You should go through 4 tanks of "old fuel" to get to Dover with the gearing on your bike. :D

Thinking about it. There had been a chance of rain in the forecast. I need to run an errand down that way so double good.

If the temps are between 8c and 32c I will go. I don't want to encounter any ice man.

If the temps are between 8c and 32c I will go. I don't want to encounter any ice man.

Should be safe, I'll likely be working that day. Cold or not.

Anyone headed down to Port Dover on Friday?
Weather forecast is for similar weather as today.
Sunny, high of 8 or 9.

I should add a disclaimer.
The weather forecast was from Saturday.
Any weather that far away is a guess.

Back
Top Bottom