Why so many accidents in Hamilton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why so many accidents in Hamilton?

Supernam

Are there a lot more riders out that way? Nicer roads for aggressive riding? More open roads for excessive speeding? Bad driver's? Just curious because there seems to be more there.

Travelled thru Hamilton a lot last summer. A great City.

1. Lots of Squids.

2. East is north and west is south....confusing

3. A combination of the above....

Are there a lot more riders out that way? Nicer roads for aggressive riding? More open roads for excessive speeding? Bad driver's? Just curious because there seems to be more there.

Roads are pretty ****** overall. I think it's just a coincidence we've had a few serious ones in such a short period of time during this warm snap.

Roads are pretty ****** overall. I think it's just a coincidence we've had a few serious ones in such a short period of time during this warm snap.

Warm snap + first week after daylight savings time adjustment = accidents

Coincidence this new thread because last night........................

edit, you talking bike accidents? never mind the above rant then:cool:

Last edited:
After skimming through the fallen rider section, it appears there isn't any more than the rest the GTA.

Because Hamilton is the armpit everyone has to go through to get to somewhere better.

Boom!

Kidding.

You say armpit, I say strategically located. When Hamilton turns into GTA or worse St.Catherines I'll start getting worried. It's been strange over the years when travelling. Oh, Ontario plates! Where you from? Hamilton! Oh, like somebody lit the cheese.

Hamilton has taken on it's own persona.
I saw a man downtown Toronto, who had the Hamilton swagger. I could tell he was from Hamilton, by his clothes, and the way he walked.

Downtown Hamilton is different than anywhere else in Canada.

Put your wallet in your front pocket, don't wear your Lois Vuitton shoes keep your eyes open.

I have been riding for 3 years now and since then I have always taken notice of reports of accidents. Does anyone notice that Hamilton comes up more than other areas or is it just me?

Another thread has info that puts Hamilton count at 13 this year.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

....the Hamilton swagger....

*Ahem* .... The real "Hamilton swagger"

[video=youtube;YUzdic76E3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUzdic76E3M[/video]

the "stoney creek shuffle" is way cooler than the hamilton swagger...

tumblr_static_tumblr_m7ahp7su471rwniqvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Because everyone there rides cruisers which don't handle worth a damn.

I kid. Seriously though, I see a ton of cruisers whenever I'm in Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom