Looking to Rent/Loan a Motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to Rent/Loan a Motorcycle

jay17

Hello, I am looking to rent or borrow a 250cc or smaller dual sport bike, standard or sport bike with a passenger seat, tomorrow for 24hrs anywhere in the GTA, Hamilton, or Niagara region, I can be flexible for the pick-up.... please contact me at 6473914292 and let me know your requirements asap

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it uncommon or unlikely?

Uncommon, unlikely, will void that person's insurance policy.

The only way for this to work is for you to leave a full cash deposit for the amount of the bike. And at that point you're better off buying your own

Let's see, I show up at your house and ask you to borrow your car, you don't know me.

What do you think? you say yes?

There was a guy on Kijiji that rented a small motorcycle. I'm not sure if he's still around.

Sure, but i need around $4000 deposit.

Let's see....................

OP renter crashes into crowd injuring many

Insurance declined as bike wasn't covered for commercial use.

Bike owner responsible for $3.4 million in medical bills but keeps the $4000 for the bike.

I'll pass.

Hello, I am looking to rent or borrow a 250cc or smaller dual sport bike, standard or sport bike with a passenger seat, tomorrow for 24hrs anywhere in the GTA, Hamilton, or Niagara region, I can be flexible for the pick-up.... please contact me at 6473914292 and let me know your requirements asap

Thanks guys

you wouldnt happen to be a nigerian prince would you ?

B7QxEtDCMAITcdr.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see....................

OP renter crashes into crowd injuring many

Insurance declined as bike wasn't covered for commercial use.

Bike owner responsible for $3.4 million in medical bills but keeps the $4000 for the bike.

I'll pass.

'zactly....it's not the cost of the bike....it's the insurance.

is it uncommon or unlikely?

Illegal for an individual to rent to you without the proper insurance. Unlikely someone will lend to you since any claims would go on their record. But plenty of people break both those rules, I think.

Edit: Just saw the post about GTAExotics. Didn't know there was a fairly affordable place to get them now. Last I saw it was way expensive and was only supersports.

Back
Top Bottom