Your favorite places to ride on southern Ontario? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your favorite places to ride on southern Ontario?

Get your license and insurance first. Post pics of them on here as proof and we will tell you.

Ha-ha my bikes not coming out till spring. Just excited for next season is all. An I have a licence until December :p

Eastern Ontario is the great untapped resource in the province.
There is a lot more there than just Calibogie.

Down the QEW thru Ft Erie- In anticipation of deserted beautiful roads in NY, PA and WV
Otherwise I avoid riding in Ontario at all costs

I have a full D&D exhaust on my CBR so it fits the bill for this lol. Isn't forks of the credit more low speed technical riding?

An crossing the border is an option as well. I would LOVE to do a full Blue Ridge run but it would have to be on a clear day, fog can get pretty bad sometimes.

Do not go to the forks with your current exhaust. Caledon has a noise bylaw and they DO ticket bikes with loud pipes around the forks all the time. :D

Eastern Ontario is the great untapped resource in the province.
There is a lot more there than just Calibogie.
True that area has some awesome scenic roads but then it is 5 hours to get there and still have to deal with over 50 laws and our current police treatment, when in 3 or 4 hours (depending on where you are) you can be riding some awesome mountain roads in mostly empty well paved twisty roads in Renovo PA.

Last edited:
Do not go to the forks with your current exhaust. Caledon has a noise bylaw and they DO ticket bikes with loud pipes around the forks all the time. :D

Well that kinda sucks. How do I know if its too loud?

Well that kinda sucks. How do I know if its too loud?
Download a db meter app

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

^What Joe said. But if it's a d&d, it's probably pretty loud. Lol
Fwiw, I bought a quieter insert for my Yosh and it did help a lot. Cost around $20. Didn't lose the nice sound, just kinda took the edge off.

^What Joe said. But if it's a d&d, it's probably pretty loud. Lol
Fwiw, I bought a quieter insert for my Yosh and it did help a lot. Cost around $20. Didn't lose the nice sound, just kinda took the edge off.

Is it a universal piece or from the factory? Probably the route id like to go.

Is it a universal piece or from the factory? Probably the route id like to go.

You can get some universal ones, but I'd go to the d&d website, get a part number and either order it online or from a local dealer.
I got the part number for my rs3 carbon at yoshimira website then ordered it from Royal distributing.

You can get some universal ones, but I'd go to the d&d website, get a part number and either order it online or from a local dealer.
I got the part number for my rs3 carbon at yoshimira website then ordered it from Royal distributing.

OK thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Niagara Parkway, Pelham, Font Hill, back roads to Hamilton along the Escarpment or heading west to Dover.

Or head up the Guelph Line through Milton.

Peterborough/Lindsay area has some nice roads.

Easy to point out the roads I don't enjoy. Flat top highways. Best for the cage with the stereo on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nagara Parkway, Pelham, Font Hill, back roads to Hamilton along the Escarpment or heading west to Dover.

Yup Niagara Parkway and then along Lake Erie Crystal Beach, Thunderbay road, Dunneville, Cayuga right along the Lakeshore to Dover and Long Point.
Nothing exciting tho Ridge Road in Fort Erie is a short stretch of fun and the road along the lake near Selkirk Prov Park is very pretty. Lots of memories as I grew up in the area.

Hi I am trying to rent or borrow a motorcycle for 24 hours please message me, I think I am posting in the wrong forum.. also I do not know how to create a new thread/ any new post . help appreciated thx

Niagara Parkway, Pelham, Font Hill, back roads to Hamilton along the Escarpment or heading west to Dover.

Or head up the Guelph Line through Milton.

Peterborough/Lindsay area has some nice roads.

Easy to point out the roads I don't enjoy. Flat top highways. Best for the cage with the stereo on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add to that list, River Rd/Creek Rd from Welland to Port Davidson, 54 from Brantford to Dunnville. It's not PA, but I don't always have a full day to kill.

Rode to Meaford via Belfountain and gravel roads starting Hamilton yesterday. 500+ kms. Seemed ok to me. Not Pennsylvania ok, but ok.

Back
Top Bottom