Hitting The Apex - November 30 screening | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hitting The Apex - November 30 screening

Where would you like to watch "Hitting the Apex" ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WoBblyCaT

Site Supporter
They've chosen the following locations to screen Hitting the Apex:

Date: Monday November 30, 2015
Time: 7pm

1. Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas & VIP (Toronto) 10 Dundas St E #402
2. Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park (Mississauga) 110 Courtneypark Dr
3. Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan (Vaughan) 3555 Highway 7 West

If they don't meet their threshold by that date (100 tickets minimum at each venue) the event at that theatre will be cancelled. To make sure at least one theatres will show it, let's run this poll for a week until next Sunday November 8 midnight. The venue with the most votes will be the consensus.

With 6 Million people in the GTA, I hope we can get at least 100 to watch the movie!

Also, any other places we can build critical mass?

Edit: Please reply to this thread that you voted to keep it at the top of the forum!

As of 11/03/2015 8:53PM, the facebook event has

Vaughan: 43
Mississauga: 13
Yonge/Dundas: 12

Last edited:
I'll let the numbers speak and go wherever it's actually showing..also spreading the word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried EatSleepRide.com? Iirc they are based out of Toronto. As well as youmotorcycle.com

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I would be willing to trek to Vaughan. Not Toronto and definitely not Mississauga

Vaughan it is for me, I'll go where the majority goes to avoid cancellation.

Voted for mississauga. Invited a few friends. Hope this happens

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I voted on the Facebook page.

At the moment there are only 22 people signed up at the Vaughan location (the 22nd was me).

You need to purchase your ticket online in order to make this happen ... voting on the facebook page is not enough!

Can someone please explain to me what tugg.com is and why I need to buy tickets through that site and not Cineplex directly?

I've seen this Doc on Crackle for free on my projector in my own home. If you haven't seen it check it out on crackle. If you want to see it in a theater I guess there is no substitute

I've seen this Doc on Crackle for free on my projector in my own home. If you haven't seen it check it out on crackle. If you want to see it in a theater I guess there is no substitute
Screw Crackle, it's been up on my server in a mind blowing 36gb 1080p file since Sep 23! Check the MotoGP 2015 thread :)

Back
Top Bottom