Haliburton and Elephant Lake Rd - Wednesday or Thursday | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Haliburton and Elephant Lake Rd - Wednesday or Thursday

Yes indeed. With @inreb you never know...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

How did this thread all of a sudden become all about you?

Edit, ok got it Elephant Lake, n/m carry on.

Last edited:
How did this thread all of a sudden become all about you?

Edit, ok got it Elephant Lake, n/m carry on.
Lolz

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

hccgXMz

Last edited:
Checking in a bit late but better than not
Thanks again for leading the ride Shane, it was a great day on some fantastic roads with great company
We had a great group turn out,and it was nice meeting you all and shooting the sh*t
Fingers crossed we can squeeze another one in before it gets unbearably cold!

PS. I dont know how you deal with 401 traffic Shane, my left forearm was sore from all the clutch work!!

Hello and new to the forum... Would like to join you on Thursday. I'm at Bathurst and 407 in thornhill. Can I meet someone along the way to port perry? I ride a Yamaha 650 V-Star...thanks...Steve. 416-994-9020

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello and new to the forum... Would like to join you on Thursday. I'm at Bathurst and 407 in thornhill. Can I meet someone along the way to port perry? I ride a Yamaha 650 V-Star...thanks...Steve. 416-994-9020
reading comprehension = fail
lol
Double-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Lol... Just new to these forums...

Really? Do you think it's a good idea to put your phone number in almost every post or are you trolling?

I am certainly not trolling, just not online much during the day.. I guess I should not include my number..would prefer to chat on the phone to make arrangements if possible. Thanks for the tip....

Steve,
A good way to find riders or rides that you can join up with would be to look in the regional sections of this sub-forum. Based on where you live, there might be an ongoing meet up that happens 1x a week or more. At this time of year, there are obviously less rides happening, but in the spring there will be lots.

There are also motorcycle specific forums like maybe a v-star forum or a cruisers forum like southern cruisers that might be arranging rides you like the be on.

If you want to go for a ride on a given day, you could always post up a ride yourself (just like I did here) and ask if anyone is interested to join.
And yes, generally it's not a good idea to post up your personal info like emails and ph#'s because scammers and spammers are everywhere.

Ride safe and watch out, because we will growl at you for every wrong thing you do.

Thanks for the update...appreciate it....

Welcome to the forum Steve. What most people on here do is private message their phone info to other members. This way you can contact each other if you're setting up a meet, late etc., but keeps your info private.
Stick around, in the spring you'll find we have some great "ride leaders" and good rides. In the winter, most members get a tad angry and argumentative. Withdrawal lol.
If you login regularly, by spring you'll have a good idea of who you'd like to ride with, AND who you won't. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom