Undetectable Radar Detectors | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Undetectable Radar Detectors

A lot of the kind of people who don't have the skill to pull it off also don't have the brains to just give up and pull over. They try to run on unfamiliar territory and minus the skill necessary... those are the ones that end up on the news. The truth is, if you know what you are doing, you really don't have to ride that fast to remove yourself from the situation.

After years with HTA-172 now I hear the phrase "if you're going to do 50 over, might as well do 150 over" too often. Idiot law.

Still amazes me how people make running from the police on a motorcycle seem so hard, like its not eve possible...LOL Ive seen it enough to know it happens every day, multiple times a day.

One time I was stopped at a light in my truck, a guy on a bike passed me in the next lane going down the wrong side of the road slowly. At first I was like WTF is this guy doing, then I see the cop car coming after him with his lights and sirens on....All traffic was stopped, the cop stopped pumped his brakes, looked like he was making a decision weather to go after him or not. He gave up right there turned his lights off, and continued down the road normally...

It was all over in a matter of seconds, rider did not even look that skilled, actually pretty sketchy but he made it happen

I heard RDDs can be a great tool in ON. Popos often sit with their radar on at the side of the highway. They probably are way more valuable on backroads where popos just drive with the radars on. They are far from full proof, and if I had one I would not drive any differently, but it would reduce the risk of getting caught. It would pay for itself on the first ticket.

I heard RDDs can be a great tool in ON. Popos often sit with their radar on at the side of the highway. They probably are way more valuable on backroads where popos just drive with the radars on. They are far from full proof, and if I had one I would not drive any differently, but it would reduce the risk of getting caught. It would pay for itself on the first ticket.

May as well go all the way and put a laser jammer in the front on a switch. It wouldn't arouse too much suspicion since LiDAR is hard to get a reading on bikes in optimal conditions anyway,

Back
Top Bottom