Get out there ....it's gorgeous out | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get out there ....it's gorgeous out

@nakkers @iceman what forum client are you using? It's showing a 'v' next to your names. And I'm not sure if the @ mention sends you a notification or not. It does on the Shadow forum.
Hijack over. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Got out to the garage and wiped the bike down. Wished I was riding.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

@nakkers @iceman what forum client are you using? It's showing a 'v' next to your names. And I'm not sure if the @ mention sends you a notification or not. It does on the Shadow forum.

Not too sure what a forum client is, but tapatalk just told me you "mentioned" me. :)

Tapatalk.

Missing a pick of the purple scorpion after the wipe down.

LOL.

@ iceman. Thanks. She replaced the ex witch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too sure what a forum client is, but tapatalk just told me you "mentioned" me. :)
So the mention did work, eh? Cool. And Tapatalk would be the client or app if I'm using the term correctly. But it isn't showing Tapatalk next to your name. Whereas I probably have a t beside my name.

Ok then. This is what I see.
37682dcf01ffc6987c4ca9ebf3f71a36.jpg

@ Joe Bass. Learning more and more about Tapatalk myself. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok then. This is what I see.
37682dcf01ffc6987c4ca9ebf3f71a36.jpg

Yeah, I don't see anything beside anyone's name on my old version of tapatalk. However, I'm learning new stuff too.

Yeah, I don't see anything beside anyone's name on my old version of tapatalk. However, I'm learning new stuff too.
I just did an update tonight. We'll see how it goes.
I may just drive around and follow you guys on Thursday in my Pilot. ?

I just did an update tonight. We'll see how it goes.
I may just drive around and follow you guys on Thursday in my Pilot. ?

Cool, you can carry spare fuel for @johnscruiser. At 150km/tank, he's gonna need it. Lol

Feel free to gloat, I think you've earned the right. Enjoy the week.

OK, maybe I'll gloat just a bit.

Absolutely great weather and perfect roads Nov 2 - 5. Spent 4 days NE of Peterborough and did 1,200km in total on 28 N & S., 36 W & E, 507 N & S + 118 E & W+ Glamorgan Road N & S 3 or 4 times. Traffic was brutal. Had to pass at least one car going N on the 507 delaying me for maybe a minute. Had 2 vehicles on Glamorgan, including some lunatic dawdling along at 110km with 3 dogs hanging out the windows. Anyway, I persevered and had a good time in spite of it all.

OK, maybe I'll gloat just a bit.

Absolutely great weather and perfect roads Nov 2 - 5. Spent 4 days NE of Peterborough and did 1,200km in total on 28 N & S., 36 W & E, 507 N & S + 118 E & W+ Glamorgan Road N & S 3 or 4 times. Traffic was brutal. Had to pass at least one car going N on the 507 delaying me for maybe a minute. Had 2 vehicles on Glamorgan, including some lunatic dawdling along at 110km with 3 dogs hanging out the windows. Anyway, I persevered and had a good time in spite of it all.

man that sucks ....you couldve been on here that whole time debating the merits of loud vs. stock pipes.....

man that sucks ....you couldve been on here that whole time debating the merits of loud vs. stock pipes.....

Now, that is funny. Can you also tell me which oil I should use? Time to put in the Winter air. Should I use this or that? So what is s "Sticky"
Sorry, couldn`t resist.

Back
Top Bottom