Get out there ....it's gorgeous out | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get out there ....it's gorgeous out

if only i was retired, today might have to be the last ride and then put her into hibernation

Took my bike out for my usual Sunday morning ride this morning.
One thing to beware of.
Lots of fallen leaves and it rained overnight.
I don't know what is more slippery, wet leaves or ice.
The leaves should be dried out by afternoon.

Last edited:
Better check the weather
You know he's gonna now throw in a weather map. Which btw I still have no clue what it's saying.

And if I could ride, today I'd be riding. Closest I'm getting to motorcycling today is picking up some Rotella from TSC.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

You know he's gonna now throw in a weather map. Which btw I still have no clue what it's saying.

And if I could ride, today I'd be riding. Closest I'm getting to motorcycling today is picking up some Rotella from TSC.

on sale again?

and for the next three days !!!

As soon as I saw this post I got PUMPED!! And sure enough walking between the back door and shed, air brushing against exposed dermis, did not disappoint. So I thru the barkbusters on! It's going to be that kind of day!

Edit, of course I had to come back in the house for another half cup of coffee, at my age the bowels don't evacuate on the first round. See you out there!!

Last edited:
Took my bike out for my usual Sunday morning ride this morning.
One thing to beware of.
Lots of fallen leaves and it rained overnight.
I don't know what is more slippery, wet leaves or ice.
The leaves should be dried out by afternoon.

This. I'm waiting for things to hopefully dry out in the next few hours.

That said, does anyone know the road conditions in and around the Blackstock, Omemee, Port Hope, Newcastle areas? Specifically 7A, Mount Horeb, Ski Hill Rd, 10, and Lakeshore?

I need a sidecar rig! The wife's been working a lot of weekends lately, with two kids at home I'm not getting much riding in. :(

I need a sidecar rig! The wife's been working a lot of weekends lately, with two kids at home I'm not getting much riding in. :(
I'm bringing the little guy to Bradford TSC to see about the oil. Bike stuff. Family time. Win win.

Damn perch are expensive in Dover.

Lovely day but windy - pigged out at Dover then wandering back towards home instead of the bigger loop. One of those signs along the highway said 18 but that seems high.

if only i was retired, today might have to be the last ride and then put her into hibernation

Not to gloat or anything, but Nov. 1 was the first day of my retirement and I think I know what I'll be doing much of the time now through Thursday.

Not to gloat or anything, but Nov. 1 was the first day of my retirement and I think I know what I'll be doing much of the time now through Thursday.
Enjoy it!

With the big El Nino in progress Nov might turn out to be pretty good.
It's just lovely out even this early . Blue sky, sun and warm and no wind....gonna get better the next two days.

Feel free to gloat, I think you've earned the right. Enjoy the week.

Back
Top Bottom