Last few blasts for this year - who wants to ride? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last few blasts for this year - who wants to ride?

No. We were near it - I'm not that cruel :)

Nam, where are the pictures and videos? Share some epic fails and triumphs!

Also, depending on family and plans and weather, I could be convinced to go riding on Saturday if anyone wants to join (I know you work weekends Nam, sorry). I may end up having to be in the UK for a week or two beginning potentially as early as this coming Monday - I am likely to come back to much colder temps so I want to get more riding in...

Nam, where are the pictures and videos? Share some epic fails and triumphs!

Also, depending on family and plans and weather, I could be convinced to go riding on Saturday if anyone wants to join (I know you work weekends Nam, sorry). I may end up having to be in the UK for a week or two beginning potentially as early as this coming Monday - I am likely to come back to much colder temps so I want to get more riding in...

It is a long video, but I think it gets more exciting at the end.

[video]https://youtu.be/bnGG3FBUMuc[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Nam, there are some good moments there. I need to start recording video too.

Thanks for sharing Nam, there are some good moments there. I need to start recording video too.

Yeah I didn't put everything in there, and the sound is muted because "people" don't like me using their music. I'll try to fix it.

We just got back from a great day at Ganaraska. A few times we said "Damn, should have brought the GoPro.". Got the bikes good and muddy. With all the leaves down the forest looks so different. You can see all the hills that are normally hidden. Pretty awesome.

We just got back from a great day at Ganaraska. A few times we said "Damn, should have brought the GoPro.". Got the bikes good and muddy. With all the leaves down the forest looks so different. You can see all the hills that are normally hidden. Pretty awesome.

Watching the videos never does it justice like when you're actually riding it, it's still better than having nothing though. I don't hear of too many people on here that mount cameras to their dirt bikes? Anyone got links to some videos from members here? If I had a dirt bike I would get a season pass to Ganny, I hear the sand is not good for big bikes.

Check out my YouTube channel. Lots of videos there.

Yeah, sand is tricky with bigger bikes for sure. Tires make a big difference. The Metzeler tires on my KTM are not nearly as good as the Bridgestone MX tires I had on the YZ. Really though, once you get used to sand it's not a big deal most of the time.

Have you been riding with John Harvey and those guys?

Check out my YouTube channel. Lots of videos there.

Yeah, sand is tricky with bigger bikes for sure. Tires make a big difference. The Metzeler tires on my KTM are not nearly as good as the Bridgestone MX tires I had on the YZ. Really though, once you get used to sand it's not a big deal most of the time.
You have a lot of good videos, that will help when winter comes.

Thanks. Just looking at them again, I haven't really posted anything for a while. I should start using my GoPro more again next year. The problem is that the GoPro seems to cause more crashes. haha

Thanks. Just looking at them again, I haven't really posted anything for a while. I should start using my GoPro more again next year. The problem is that the GoPro seems to cause more crashes. haha
My last crash was in round 1 of 2014 aftyer crashing 3 race weekends in a row, had a go pro on me each time, since then never turn it on again and no crashes, then last race this year decided that it was just superstition and turned the camera on, crashed again.

Last edited:
Was supposed to be going to the UK this week for two weeks but now it looks like I'm not leaving until the following Monday (the 16th) so I might ride a bit on Saturday afternoon (tomorrow) but I also definitely want to do another full day ride this coming week during the week. Who is up for a ride and which day during the week would you prefer? It's either going to be the Hockley - Creemore and back run again or perhaps the ODSC Bethany ride aggressive routes. Come on fellas - we don't have much season left...

I think unless we get another nice weather streak, yesterday was a really good season ender ride for me.

Was supposed to be going to the UK this week for two weeks but now it looks like I'm not leaving until the following Monday (the 16th) so I might ride a bit on Saturday afternoon (tomorrow) but I also definitely want to do another full day ride this coming week during the week. Who is up for a ride and which day during the week would you prefer? It's either going to be the Hockley - Creemore and back run again or perhaps the ODSC Bethany ride aggressive routes. Come on fellas - we don't have much season left...

I am in for Mon or Tues. Mon preferred. Can I do Bethany aggresive route? I would like to try.

This video is awesome..I wish my XR was blue plated!I would have loved to do that ride with u guys....I gotta make room in my garage for a 4th bike a dual sport! Oh and convince the wife too!!!

It is a long video, but I think it gets more exciting at the end.

[video]https://youtu.be/WLvsekkooKg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom