Looking to do some last riding for the year, hoping for some riding companions? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to do some last riding for the year, hoping for some riding companions?

Aranate

Site Supporter
Hey guys,

As title says I'm looking to get some last minute riding in this year. Luckily I havn't put the bike in storage yet, I thought the nice weather was pretty much over, but long-range forecast shows this week coming up is going to have some decent daytime temperatures. High of 15c for monday/tuesday and thursday, and a high of 18 on wednesday! Now normally 15c is a bit chilly for me on the bike with my gear, but considering how this could be the last I'll be able to ride untill next spring/summer, I need to take advantage of it.

Anyways, I'm located around Collingwood, but I don't mind commuting abit to meet up. This is a nice area for riding if anyone isnt to far away and wants to come ride around here. I could ride out to Barrie or Owen Sound.

Another possibility is I need to see a newly born nephew that is down in Waterloo area, so I could maby ride down that way to.

So that dates I'm looking at are monday through to thursday, with a preference for wednesday. Let me know if you want to go for a cruise/ride! :)

I'm thinking about taking a day off work next week and going for a ride to either the Haliburton area or Calabogie area. I'll keep my eyes on this thread if I can get a day off.

I am in Cambridge and would interested in riding any day except Tuesday. Let me know. What are you riding?

Back
Top Bottom