E-bike company blames Apple | GTAMotorcycle.com

E-bike company blames Apple

This was one dream bike I was heavily banking on buying this year but the guy didn't release it for obvious reasons. I had a talk with him over the phone early in 2015 and he was excited to tell me a company had bought them out so expect some news.. well that news never came for months and all of a sudden we findout they're done and out after their facebook closed. Sad because I'm pro-electric (tesla fan here). Oh well, another 10-15 years and electric moto's will dominate after the tesla gigafactory is made. :)

Wow I was expecting a scooter when I clicked on the link. That's a pretty sweet looking bike!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Except e-bikes don't sing like the normal engines. Not only does this destroy the riding experience, but now you're even more likely to get mowed down by some fat cager who couldn't be bothered to do a shoulder check.

A start-up is always going to have problems if key people start to want a less risky job.

Except e-bikes don't sing like the normal engines. Not only does this destroy the riding experience, but now you're even more likely to get mowed down by some fat cager who couldn't be bothered to do a shoulder check.

The HORROR of giving up noise for performance. The world is held back because of idiots.

[video=youtube;4cX-_eB8nkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cX-_eB8nkk[/video]

The HORROR of giving up noise for performance. The world is held back because of idiots.

Don't most people ride with headphonse/Sena's? Just make an audio track that syncs with the throttle. done.

That's unfortunate. I remember reading about mission and their bikes and being exited about it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

As a fat cager, I am offended.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Hopefully someone is able to pick up where this left off. I'd love to ride a bike like that!

Maybe Erik Buell could look into it? He knows his way around failures.

Don't most people ride with headphonse/Sena's? Just make an audio track that syncs with the throttle. done.

Get a buddy with a trombone to sit on the back

Get a buddy with a trombone to sit on the back

A guy behind you and a trombone used to mean something else back in the day.

most cagers fat or not don't pay attention to the noise motorcycles make anyways...

Wow I was expecting a scooter when I clicked on the link. That's a pretty sweet looking bike!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Probably because "e-bike" generally refers to either an electric assisted bicycle or an electric scooter with crappy pedals on it but it is becoming more common for people to call proper electric motorcycles "e-bikes" as well. According to the current legal definition used in Ontario I believe it is supposed to have pedals and be limited to under 50 (or maybe 40?) kph.

Back
Top Bottom